3: 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

We got into the car, Black driving us to the office where I worked, I sat in silence motionless, numb,

My darling Hero, all alone, god I hated that thought.

I turned to Black, he took one hand off the steering wheel and bit onto his glove, removing it.

He rested his hand on mines, he caressed it sweetly before placing it on the gear shift stick.

He refused to let go of my hand even when he need to change gears he held onto me tightly, a car in front of us stopped abruptly.

He kick down the break and hand break, he put his arm over me as I fell forward from the sudden stop. He breathed out slowly and deeply, his hand was resting on my chest.

My heart raced and my face turned a lush red, I was breathing heavier and heavier by the second

He trailed his fingers in between the buttons on my shirt for a few seconds before smirking then turning to concentrate on the road again.

He drove to my office to find the usual press and paparazzi, not only was I a young CEO but I was also the so called "Most Darling Faced CEO" or at least that was the headlines, I even did some part time modelling for Louis Vuitton on my Paris trip.

It was fun in Paris but Black and I weren't as close as we are now, back then he was still this cold, distant soul.

He held onto my waist tightly getting me through the crowd of paparazzi and reporters. We entered the building and made sure either or us weren't followed.

We walked inside, I greeted my reception lady Valentine, she was one of my friends in Harvard and needed a way to pay for her student loans that she'd taken out.

She ran into some trouble paying back interest and asked for my to help, I told her I'd pay off her education and loans but I needed receptionist for me.

She agreed and I even told her I'd pay her a salary on top of it, ever since then Valentine has been working for me and I tried not to over work her and gave her days off and raises if she needed them,

University text books and stationary isn't cheap especially with bills to pay.

"Hey Cupid, find anyone today?" It was how I always greeted her she smiled and handed me a letter,

It was from a fan, I felt happy to see this but also a little stalked.

I thanked her and went into my office with Black following closely, I felt his hot eyes trailing down my back as I shrugged off my coat from my shoulders.

He grabbed my coat and slowly brought it down my arms, touching my arms slowly while his hot breath stayed on my neck.

I walked away teasing him and sat down at my desk to do some paper work, he walked over to the mini bar I installed a few months ago in the corner of the office, he undid his tie and let it hang loosely over his neck,

He poured a glass of whiskey with ice and sat down on the sofa I had in the middle of the room. I muttered to myself as I started doing my paper work.

I was completely consumed in my work until a sharp pain in my stomach turned my focus to myself. I hissed as I held my stomach with one hand.

Black shot towards me and held his arms out for me, "I'm fine, can you get me some pain killers maybe?" I asked in pain, he placed a hand over my stomach and rubbed cirlces over it.

I sighed in relief for a bit and knew my cycle was coming up soon, it would start tomorrow so I had already prepared.

"Mistress Senzeriño?" He said looking at me, "Yes?" He knelt in front of me and put his head on my thighs, his deep jade eyes piercing into mine.

He rested his head on my stomach and held my waist closely, I played with his hair for a little while he used his thumbs to caress my sides,

I had butterflies in my stomach seeing him so vulnerable, my eyes lingered at his lips, his pink lips, the lips I wish-

"Ahem"

My eyes shot up to his, his eyes fixed on mine, his face with an ammused expression, my face heated up and I knew I was red, my breathing heavier.

"Can I just have the pain killer?" I said avoiding his eyes, his darling forest eyes. He hummed into my stomach a little before standing up, "And fix that tie of yours" I commented taking a better look at it.

He gripped my wrist and pulled my to my feet trying not to hurt me anymore, "Mistress, I would love but since it bothers you so much, you can do it for me, right?" He said playfully, his one hand on my chin lifting it to look at him.

He smirked as he got my pain killers from my bag and then gave them to me, he gripped onto me yet again and sat me on the couch.

He sat next to me handing me a glass of water, I swallowed the pills and waited for the pain to subside.

"Mistress, my tie?" He said tilting his head, he spread his legs edging for me to sit in between them yet again.

"I have to work-" I stood up but was pulled into his lap right between his thighs and held down by strong arms.

He smirked at me waiting for me to finally cave in, I rolled my eyes and sat up right. My thighs around his waist, his one hand on my back and the other on my thigh.

I buttoned up his shirt and fixed his collar. I knotted his tie, my breath on his neck, my heart racing while I saw him tilt his head back as my hand gently brushed against his adams apple.

I tightened it and got up slowly from his lap and walked back to my desk while feeling breathless.

Was it necessary for him to be that hot?

Vote ;)