11: Old Nemesis

PREVIOUSLY: Halloween had past but Zero could at least have a normal Halloween day with Castin. Althought Azraelian misses him she had he own problems to deal with, as well as her brother Azazelz visit still being anonomys and random

Today was the big day, the day I was anxiously waiting for, the day I had hoped would never come.

I was down the hallway with 5 bodyguards surrounding me, I wore a custom designed dress that was made of crystal and glass on a lacy and satin dress that was rather short, it stopped just at my upper thigh.

Black on my side on arm snaked around my waist as u sort of folded inwards. Bunching over my shoulders and looking down.

Black slowly caressing my lower back.

We entered the gym and found a sea of people staring at me. I stood up straight and looked sharp flashing my best siren eyes.

Almost no one recognized me, since all my years back in school I wore a mask. And now I would shine brighter than anyone else in the room.

I gazed around and murmurs flooded the room. I remember the principal coming up to me and warmly shaking me by the hand, "Ahh, how lovely to see you again Miss Senzerino" Principal Henderson said.

He was still bald and a sweet push over as be was all those years ago. A loud wave of gaspa went through the gym as people recognized me. "Is that Demon girl?" "No way its Azrael"
"She was like a genius"

All these (not so subtle) whispers brought a smile to my face, and now everyone could see that smile. I looked around the room and found people in there 30's while I was sitting in my early 20's.

My gaze fixed on one of my old nemesis, he was the lead athlete and on his arm was the very different head of the cheerleaders.

"Still high school sweethearts, I see" I said softly. "Jesus, more like high school shipwreck" Black commented looking at the head of the cheerleaders.

"Amber and Stephen" I said their names softly. Stephen's eyes met mines, he was still as fit as ever but his now fiancée was stuffing her face with cakes and treats.

She was the fittest girl at our school once, perfect hair and body but now she had let that slip. She didn't look like herself with plastic surgery that made her lips too big and her butt very obvious.

She was also a model but lost her touch a few years ago after the plastic surgery, now there's a scandal.

A slow song started playing and Black grabbed my waist and pulled me out to dance. "Relax, I just want to give him a run for his money. " he whispered in my ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Stephen's grip on Amber's waist suddenly let go as I turn to him. He winked at me smirking, I gave him a very confused and disgusted looked before stepping closer to Black.

"There we go, love, now you're getting it. " he said as he twirled me around in his arms.

The song cane to an end, I looked yet again at Amber trying to cling herself onto Stephen. He moved away swiftly as he caught my eyes.

I burst out into laughter, as I watched them fuss. "Baby, I'm here. Dance with me, let that slut go." Amber's voice echoed through the gym, people started gossiping and giggling at them.

Stephen looked at me desperately, 'Awww he's so cute when he's got nothing left that makes him a man' I thought to myself.

I picked up a glass of champagne and toasted with Black, I turned to Stephen who was still looking my body up and down lustfully "What's the matter, deary? Does she not satisfy you anymore?" I said as the crowd burst into laughter.

He started angrily pushing his way through the crowds towards me, I smirked and waited for the perfect moment.

He snatched my collar, I was till smirking. He raised his hand but I snapped my fingers.

Black lunged at him, kicking his stomach and twisting his arm around his back, Black looked absolutely feral in that moment. I never saw how much potential Black had until that moment.

I needed to stop this before he broke a bone or two, "Let him be, he is of no use to us but an expense in a funeral. " I said dusting off my dress and placing a hand on Black's shoulder.

He was heaving and looked at Stephen as if he was prey. I knew I had overstayed my welcome. His muscles defined and all perfectly built up and hardened.

I trailed my hands down his back a little and felt heat looking between my legs, I ouled away from Black and felt flushed in my face.

"Why don't we leave, we know when we aren't wanted." I said as Black dropped the helpless Stephen. Stephen looked livid and Black was pure rage.

Black's armed snaking around my waist pulling me into him as we turned and left, the other bodyguards holding back laughter from seeing Stephen.

I left the venue and my bodyguards were told to go home and so they did. Black and I drove about the city for a bit.

He stopped at a park, we sat down at the swings and gazed at the stars. I was mesmerized and in a trance. I noticed Black looking at me, I almost convinced myself he was smiling.

Black got off his swing and stood in front of me, looking down at me. "Why'd you do that?" He said folding his arms.

"Do what?" I said avoiding his gaze, 'please don't ask about why I roamed my hands around his back.' I thought as I looked everywhere else expect for Black.

"You were tracing around my muscles, nice and slow like, did that excite you?" He said smirking and leaning a little closer.

I felt heat resurface to my face yet again, I tried to hide it but he lifted my chin up to face him. "I have my answer, or is that because you're mad?" He said leaning a little more closely to me.

"Yes I'm upset" I lied, he picked me up and stood my up right in front of him, "Is that why you're breathing so heavy? I can see your chest going up... and down. Are you that angry?" He said focusing on my chest.

"Mhm." I said trying not to squeak out an answer. "And when I place my hand right... There on your lower back, right at the open slit of your dress. That upsets you?" He said starting to stride lower down my back.

I nodded at his question hoping he'd leave me alone but I didn't want this to end. "And if I do this. " he pressed his soft, rosie lips against mine.

His kiss was passionate and yet so lustful, I felt my knees go weak, he bit at my bottom lip and cradled my face.

"Well then, that must have been infuriating." He said breathlessly between kisses.

We felt a slight drizzle of rain falling above us and found it started to pick up,

"Oh well that's too bad, since I love every second of us. " he said resting his forehead on mine, "The same way I've fallen in love with every last part of you. " he whispered into my ear.

He placed one last kiss on my forehead before taking me back to the car, I was dizzy, hot and had a flustered mess of emotions. I was dazed through the entire drive back home.

I got back home and started to take out clothing, Black went into the kitchen to fix us some coffee and tea.

"Oh no thank you dear, I was going to take a shower." I said as I wrapped a towel around myself to get some of the scented candles I kept in a cabinet. I saw as Black's eyes glued onto me, flashing on a needy desire.

I walked past Black in my towel and watched as his eyes travelled around my body. I reached up to get up to the high shelf and my towel lifted up from my thighs ever so slightly.

I heard him exhale heavily, as if he'd been holding his breath, I walked past him and noticed how he chuckled softly.

I slipped back to the bathroom to shower, then I threw on a Harvard T-shirt and a pair of shorts before falling into bed and drifting off to sleep with the scent of Black still on my lips.

The shower didn't help his cologne on my sheets, I cradled my pillow and even that reminded me of him.

What are you doing to me, my darling Black?

Vote ;)