14: ℘ơıʂơŋ ı۷ყ

The next morning while I was out bright and early with my Theo-dorable. We went to Castin and my personal designer's at Calvin Klein.

I wasn't too much into fashion but I knew I could spare nothing for the Academy Awards. They explained that this would be there most priceless gem of an outfit.

I felt like fireworks were bursting in my stomach and Castin started shaking me violently as he heard Calvin's words.

"Is this real? Like I'm dreaming right?" He said in a squeak. "Nope" I replied with my hands held together.

After we had coffee at Starbucks, "Do you think someone will notice you?" He whispered, "Not unless someone calls my name," I explained.

Theo was resting at my feet until the call of doom came from the barista, "Azrael- lion Sinzeerino" I felt myself go cold as everyone turned to me.

I saw someone point and jaw drop, that's was the cue to grab the coffee and make a run for the car. Suddenly everyone started taking pictures, "Paparazzi, ugh" I said.

I grabbed the coffee paying 200 bucks and telling them to keep the change as I was in a rush.

I ran out of the shop with everyone following us, "Is this your boyfriend?" "Who is he?" "Look! Theodore!"

I ran and out Theodore on my lap as I sped away.

"Think we should've accepted Calvin's tea invite instead?" Castin said breathless in the car, I shook my head "Still no" I said coldly before speeding back home.

I was always a fast driver but never reckless, I was a get away driver since the age of 13 so it was in my blood at this point.

"Hey you ok?" He said as he looked at me, I looked at him before looking back at the road, "No, why?" I questioned at his suddeness.

"Uhh no nothing, just carry on" I pulled the car right over at his words, he always has an answer there is no action without a reaction and cause.

"Speak," I said as I looked at him, he looked nervous and hesitant.

"Did you speak to Mr. Hotness?" He said softly, I shook my head and his eyes grew wide, "Why!?" He exclaimed, "He was livid last night. I touchex his sweet chest hard enough to feel that heat." He said.

I shrugged and took to the road again. I started playing One Dance by Drake. Blasting music in a car is one way to satisfy yourself and kiss off the world around you.

Theodore didn't mind in fact he started bopping up and down. As we arrived at the penthouse Castin said he'd drive home himself instead of staying, "Pussy" I said as he got into his car.

With Theodore in my arms I kissed him and walked inside, I remembered how Zero was at school still and it was around 11:30 in the morning.

I felt like I had done a full days work designing the dress and other clothes. Doing measurements and modelling practice.

"Hey big guy, how about some great big steak? How does that sound?" I said to Theo in a baby voice as I started patting him and we reached the top floor.

I walked out and started getting the meat prepared as well as the stove. "Excuse me," I heard a cold voice groan behind me. "Jesus Hades. You're supposed to protect not very my death." I said jokingly.

He set his phone and wallet down on the counter before reaching for a bag of chips.

"I said 'excuse me' " he said coldly and bluntly. "Everything ok?" I said as I out my hand on his shoulder.

He brushed my hand off and walked out of the kitchen. "Just fine." He said as he walked away abruptly.

I felt like an idiot but did t question it further I continued cooking as I heard a message tone behind me, Hades phone. He left it.