Chapter 17

"You wanted to kill me?'' you said. "Well, it's about time you give it a try." It's y/n. What is she doing here?

Angie's eyes widened in excitement and her smile got darker "Well here we meet, I've heard a lot about you Park y/n. I must say you're one impressive wench to survive that 'accident'." She mocked you and then laughed it off. 

"Ah yes, that reminds me. How's your pitiful brother doing? Park Jinyoung is it?" She smirked and you quickly shot at her but she was quick enough to dodge. 

"How dare you say his name with that filthy mouth of yours!" You growled.

"Y/n, you shouldn't be here," Taehyung said anxiously but you ignored him and paid more attention to your opponent. 

"That was a very wrong move you made there Park y/n. You hurt my feelings." Oh, how you wish you could crush that face of hers. 

"I've had enough of this bullshit." You shoot at her once more and she disappears with a wicked laugh. You look at all sides of yourself not letting your guard down. 

"Y/n, what are you doing here? It's too dangerous." You looked at your surroundings and slowly backed up and reached Taehyung. 

You quickly untied him and let him loose. "I asked you a question. Why are you here? dammit." He shook your shoulders. You pushed him away and glared at him. 

"You promised me." You mumbled with no emotion in your eyes. "That- y/n, I was just-" you stopped him from saying any further.

"Save the excuses." You looked at him one more time and walked away. "Y/n, please-"

"Taehyung!!" Namjoon called him out. He along with Jin and Yoongi came running towards him. "Hyung." 

"Are you alright? Where are those bastards?" Jin asked furiously. "I have no idea where Percy is but I'm sure Angie is still here somewhere. We can't let her escape. She can lead us to where Percy is."

"And y/n?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung looked to his right and saw you reloading your gun. "Don't be too hard on her. She came here with her own decision." Yoongi said and made his way to you. 

"Why did you let her come here? You know it's too dangerous." Taehyung confronted. "We have no right to say no to her. She's here to avenge her brother, we have no say in this." Namjoon explained. "But Hyung-" 

"I understand how you feel Taehyung, but do you think she'll let the people who hurt her brother go? She can't sit still and do anything. You should understand her better than anyone." Taehyung was at a loss for words. My parents died at their hands and I lost the people I love. I won't let that happen to y/n. I can't let them harm her.

"Start searching the place. She couldn't have gone far." Namjoon instructed and everyone dismissed. 

"Y/n-" you cut him off. "Yoongi, I'll go with you." You said and ran off with him. Taehyung was bewildered, you were mad at him and he knows that. 

"Talk to her later, let's go for now," Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded. 

Searching the whole building, you found nothing but ruined rooms and stairs. It's almost like it could collapse at any moment now. It was strange how she can disappear from this building so quickly in such a short period. 

"Did you find her?" Jin asked and Yoongi shook his head. "Where could that witch go?" Jin scowled.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi looks toward him but he is just the same as Yoongi. "She cannot have gone out. There's a backdoor and there are no fresh trails of tires." Taehyung said. "And also there are two cars behind, that means she's still here."