Chapter 13

Author's Pov.

"Ma'am, everything is settled. We're ready to go." One of the workers said.

"Excellent! We're launching our plan tonight." She said and smirked evilly.

"Time to taste some revenge." She took one dart and threw it on the dartboard where she kept all the member's pictures including y/n. But the dart she threw fell onto y/n's picture.

Y/n's Pov.

I shiver when the cold wind falls on my skin. I was standing on the balcony and it's summer but why am I feeling so cold? I rub my skin to get some heat when I feel a warm jacket covering me.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why but I felt cold all of a sudden." I smiled at him.

"Are you sure you didn't catch a cold?" He said and placed his hands on my forehead. He was so close. 

"I- I'm not sick. Don't worry." I said and he looked at me. We didn't look away from each other. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I don't know why but I feel like something's pulling me towards him. 

"Y/n, I have something to tell you." Taehyung said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've been burying this deep inside and I can't hold it anymore." He took my hands into his. He looked into my eyes deeply and lovingly.

"I love you y/n." He said which left me surprised. It was unexpected. He just confessed to me. But did I feel the same way about him?

I suddenly broke eye contact and face away from him. What's wrong with me?

I can feel him frown at my action. I'm sorry Taehyung, I'm not sure I can trust myself enough to fall in love with you. I hated mafia's and I don't think I can ever adapt with them. 

"I- I need some time to think." I blushed and he nodded.

"Take all the time you need. I'll be waiting." He squeezed my hands gently.

"Y/n, we're leaving." Jinyoung oppa shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I said before giving Taehyung a soft smile. 

I'm now in the car with Jinyoung and the drive was peaceful. Why am I here in the first place? I question myself. My brother is a mafia, the person I like is also a mafia- hold on..did I just admit I liked him. No no no this can't be true. What am I thinking!

I looked over my shoulder and saw that his jacket was still on me. I smile when I remember him. Did I fall for him too?

"Creek!!''Suddenly Jinyoung pulled over which threw me In Front nearly hitting me to the window.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you!?" I shouted looking at Jinyoung who's gaze was stuck to the front.

"Oppa-" I looked in front of me and there were two cars parked blocking the road. 'Who are they?' was all I could think off.

Not long enough when there were people coming out of the car holding guns with them, surrounding us from all sides. Another person came out of the car but it was a woman. My brother gasped and mumbled 'Angie'