Chapter 5

Batul's Pov:
Ever since we lost the case I don't have energy to do anything and to rub salt on injury, still nothing about barrister Aisha's disappearance. I promise my self I will not leave this guy like this I must tarnish his reputation. Amir has tried consoling me a thousand times but then wallahi I feel more discouraged by the minute. I feel like I will never win but then something is still telling me to stop acting like a baby and fight for my brother's right.
Ahmad's Pov:
Hhhhh! It's been long since I  have eaten breakfast in peace, even yesterday I slept in peace, I decided to let that barrister go but then something is telling me she is as cunning as a fox so it is better to torture her first or better still get rid of her completely, I think that will be way better because I don't need more stress attached to the one on ground. Abba said we should get rid of Batul Ibrahim and I should leave town but then I told him that would look really suspicious because I can't leave town after killing her, that will make people come after me, plus if I kill her then everyone will turn to me as a main suspect. It is better to just leave her alive, killing the barrister will be good because she has been missing for days so her death won't be a problem but then killing Batul will be very risky and if I kill her then definitely Amir Ibrahim will come after me and that is the last thing I need. Anyways, now the case is over I can now do everything with my mind at rest.

Third person's Pov:
Batul is sitted on the couch in the parlour thinking of what to do and how to get to barrister Aisha then she receives a video of Barrister Aisha being shot and she died at the spot. Batul started crying. She was her last hope, she had that solid evidence that only she knew where she kept it and how to access it and now she is gone too. What would I tell her husband and her entire family, I put her in this mess, said Batul.

Batul's Pov:
I have been crying since I received that video, I regret ever bringing Barrister Aisha into this mess and now just like Farhan she is gone too, she was my last hope. How would I face her husband? He will definitely hate me for sure.
********** ********** **********
It has been two days and her corpse has not been delivered to us but her husband instead of hating me is even being more supportive and he vows revenge for his wife. But for now we will leave the whole matter rest and let Ahmad Yusuf relax first before we re-open the case. As it is, he has not relaxed yet, he is still waiting for us to retaliate but then we will remain calm for like 3 months before we continue from where we stopped. Just few weeks after Barrister Aisha's death, I was sitting in the parlour when I heard a knock on the door and when I opened the door, I saw someone that made my heart drop, I saw.......... To be continued

Hello lovelies! Thanks for reading and please don't forget to like, vote and comment. Sorry for the short chapter though🥲

Amina☺️