Chapter 36 He belongs to me

Start from the beginning

It's embarrassing for a sixteen-year-old to still cry.

"Fu Chenyu..." Ji Mian called him in a muffled voice.

"Yeah." Fu Chenyu didn't ask him why he was crying, he leaned closer to Ji Mian.

Ji Mian hugged his arm, which was a habit he developed suddenly in the afternoon, to find a sense of security.

He pressed his whole body against Fu Chenyu, sniffed: "It's cold..."

Fu Chenyu didn't expose him, he couldn't guess why Ji Mian was depressed today, but he liked Ji Mian's clingy appearance.

"I'll give you my school uniform jacket." Fu Chenyu pulled the zipper with his free hand.

Ji Mian huddled with him, like a small animal to keep warm: "No need. Let me huddle, and I won't be cold if I hug you."

Lin Minzhi and Fu Chenyu have now become his two pieces of driftwood in this world.

When he felt scared and helpless in his heart, he subconsciously looked for the figures of the two.

At the gate of Zhennan Middle School, Ji Mian looked around, and Fu Chenyu looked at him without saying a word.

Ji Mian didn't see Li Jue and was relieved.

Fortunately, even though Li Jue is a mad dog, he hasn't reached the level of a pervert, so he'll be here waiting for him late at night.

When the two of them came back, the evening self-study get out of class was over, and the two went directly to the boys' dormitory.

Classes were divided into classes in the new semester, and their dormitories were finally allocated together. Only the auntie patrolled the corridor and saw their names and reasons when they came back late.

When I came back, my roommate was still awake, and in the dormitory for four, the two of them huddled together to watch ghost movies.

The atmosphere was very strong, when Ji Mian and Fu Chenyu came in, they almost screamed in fright.

"Fuck! Why is there no movement when walking, it's scary!" One of them patted his chest.

Ji Mian saw the shredded limbs of the female ghost in the computer they secretly brought to the school, and they each had their own ideas to climb downstairs.

"Scared me to death, scared me to death..." The other watched with more concentration, and invited them: "There is no exam tomorrow, why don't we watch it together?"

Ji Mian thought about it, but didn't refuse, anyway, he couldn't sleep now.

Moreover, he has always been a good student, and he has never done such a bold thing under the eyes of the aunt in the dormitory, which violated the school rules and regulations.

Fu Chenyu always followed him in small matters, took two stools, and sat with Ji Mian to watch.

Played "The Grudge".

The other two roommates covered their mouths and screamed in fright. Seeing Ji Mian's unmoving expression, they were shocked: "Ji Mian, you are so brave!"

Ji Mian laughed and complained: "A little awareness of the members of the league, please, don't believe in these ghosts and monsters."

Of course, to be precise...he felt that Li Jue was much more terrifying than Kayako. After such a meeting in the afternoon, even if Jiaye climbed out of the computer now, he could not move like a mountain.