𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛❞

Start from the beginning

flying down, is a gorgeous white owl, carrying a large parcel and dropping it into harry's hands.

kaburamaru hisses at her, she fluffs up her feathers angrily.

harry places the package on the table, "bit early for mail, isn't it?" hermione questions.

"but i.. i never get mail" harry says confusedly.

"let's open it" ron says excitedly.

they unwrap it, untying the strings and pulling the brown wrapping off.

"it's a broomstick" harry says in awe.

you look at him as if he was the stupidest person alive.

"are you fucking stupid? what did you think it was going to be?"

harry blinks, ron glares slightly at you, hermione waves you off.

you shake your head at his stupidity.

"that's not just a broomstick, harry! it's a nimbus 2000!" ron awes.

"who..?"

he looks over to the teachers table, only to see mcgonagall petting the owl with a smile.

you scoff,

favouritism

YOU CROSS YOUR ARMS GLOOMILY AS YOU SIT IN ONE OF THE SLYTHERIN STANDS

you had wanted to not be here at all, but apparently it was mandatory to attend. at least for the first game of the season. otherwise, there was no way you would be here.

all the houses except slytherin cheer as the door revealing the gryffindor players open, you run your tongue over your teeth.

it was a sunny, yet chilly day. everyone had coats and scarves on, trying to shield themselves from the cold nipping at their skin.

you click your tongue in annoyance as a bunch of players fly passed your stand, resisting the urge to just push one off their broom.

"hello, and welcome to hogwarts first quidditch game of the season! today's game, slytherin verse's gryffindor!"

majority of slytherins had green and black flags, you were empty handed. you hated everybody, so why cheer for anybody? honestly, you'd just buy a white and red flag for kabuaramaru and wave that instead.

"the player's take their positions as madam hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game! the bludgers are up, followed by the golden snitch!"

your eyes follow each ball as they make their way into the sky.

"remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. the seeker who catches the snitch ends the game."

you watch as madam hooch throws up the final ball, " the quaffle is released, and the game begins!"