Chapter 8 - tied up

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" Harry says with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" Mickey replies while lighting up a candle on Louis' dresser.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Well, I was listening to you guys from down the hall and damn, Harry, you're going to have a sore voice tomorrow." Mickey laughs but perks up when she hears Louis come in.

"Mickey?" Louis questions, a bottle of lube in his hand, along with a condom.

"Hi, yes it's me. You guys are really kinky," she motions towards Harry's tied hands. "Anyways, bye!" she exclaims before scurrying off, but not after tripping over her own feet.

"Uhm-"

"Yeah." Harry chuckles.

Louis smiles and takes off his boxers, crawling on top of Harry. He takes of the covers and places his hands on Harry's chest.

"You're beautiful, baby." Louis compliments and Harry blushes.

"Thank you." His voice cracks when he feels Louis wrap a hand around his length.

"Oh." Harry moans roughly when Louis moves his hand up and down.

Louis opens the lube and slicks up his fingers, spreading Harry's legs apart. He circles a finger around Harry's hole and smirks when Harry's hiccups and moans.

Louis puts in his finger slowly and Harry bites his lip to keep the moans from escaping his mouth, just the sounds of struggling whimpers filling up the room.

"Oh, baby you're so tight." Louis praises and Harry rides down on his finger.

"A-another." Harry struggles to say and loses his breath when Louis immediately shoves in another finger.

"Oh!" Harry cries out and Louis smirks, kissing him passionately.

Louis pulls back and scissors Harry fastly, loving the sinful moans that escape his pink lips.

"I'm- oh- ready."

Louis smiles and pulls out his fingers, wiping them on the bed sheets.

He rips open the condom packet open with his teeth, slowly putting in on himself and pumps himself a little afterwards.

"Bring your knees up against your chest." Louis instructs and Harry does so.

Louis' cøck slowly gets inside of Harry and the younger boy winces visibly, the feeling of pain all over his body.

"Doing so well, baby." Louis whispers, barely audible, before thrusting the rest of his dîck in Harry.

"Ah!" Harry yelps and his face scrunches up in pain.

"Shhh." Louis calms him.

After a while of staying still, Harry finally breathes out slowly and nods his head, motioning for Louis to move.

Louis pulls back into his head is the only thing in Harry before slamming back inside him, causing a moan to erupt from both of them.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." Louis comments and Harry only whimpers in reply.

Louis thrusts in and out faster, receiving little uh's and oh's from Harry.

"F-faster, daddy." Harry screams and Louis thrusts his hips harder and faster.

"Holy shit, you're so naughty. You love to be so loud that anybody could hear us, eh? Do you like that, baby?" Louis moans.

"Yes, daddy. I love it when you speak to me like that." Harry's eyes roll to the back of his head when Louis nudges his prostate hardly.

Louis circles his hips and abuses Harry's prostate by hitting it every single time.

"Daddy, oh daddy." Harry gulps and closes his eyes, loving the pleasure.

"Are you going to cum baby?"

"N-not without your permission." Harry rests his head against the side while occasionally thrusting his hips upward.

"Good, response." Louis replies huskily while grabbing Harry's painfully hard cøck and moving his hand up and down, making Harry scream loudly.

"Daddy, can I cum, please." Harry babbles and Louis is almost at his high.

"Go on baby, cûm for daddy." Louis thrusts harder then he has before and Harry moans for one last time before letting go onto Louis' fist.

"Daddydaddydaddy." Harry breathes out and Louis thrusts before letting go too.

Louis pulls out of Harry and takes off his condom, tying it and throwing it in the trash.

"How do you feel?" Louis asks Harry while stroking his cheek.

"Alive." is the only thing Harry comes up with.

~~~

WELL THEN.