Chapter 16: Heartbeats

Start from the beginning

"Grazie(thank you)"

__

Fiorella is wearing a pink flowery gown Enzo had bought for her and now has alighted from the cab they both boarded.

Fiorella faces himand said. "Thanks for bring me home"

"It's my pleasure" Enzo smiles and knocks on the door..

The door opens at its Noello.

"Noello" Enzo waves at him but Noello hisses rudely and slams the door in their faces.

"He can be a character at times, don't mind him," Fiorella tries making excuses for him.

"It's fine, I will be leaving now" Enzo snickers.

"Bye, Guardian angel," Fiorella mutters and surprisingly pecks his puffy cheeks.

She runs into the house before he could even come out of the shock.

"She just pecked me" Enzo mutters in disbelief and slaps his cheek lightly, maybe he's dreaming.

His heartbeat is racing just like before.

"She's my heartbeat" He smiles, biting his lower lip.

"Noello, why did you act so rudely out there?" Fiorella scolds him.

"Why were you with him at night?" Noello asks authoritatively, he's asking her in such a thick tone, like really had a right to ask.

He reminds her so much of Tito.

"Mamma" Noelle screamed and raced to her mother.

"My baby" Fiorella smiles and carries her up in her arms.

"What happened to your face?" Noelle asks, touching Fiorella's bruises.

"Ouch" Fiorella winces.

"Mamma, got into a little accident, I missed you"  Fiorella replied and tried to change the topic instantly.

"I missed you too" Noelle said sweetly and hugged her.

"Fiorella" Signora Ginvera calls, she hears her voice and rushes outside to see if it's her.

"Where have you been?" Signora Ginvera questions worriedly.

"Later Mamma, I'm late for work" Fiorella replies in order to avert any more questions.

She goes to her room with Noelle luckily, her glasses didn't get broken and she has extra wigs at home too.

___

Silicon groups***

Thirty minutes later, Fiorella runs out of the elevator and barges into Tito's office.

"Leave my office" He orders in a resigned tone.

"B-boss I'm sorry, it's not my fault that I'm late, because of reaching late last night, I almost got raped" Fiorella explains and Tito raises up his head.

She's glad that it caught his attention.

"Three guys attacked me and tried raping me, they even hurt me, and a man saved me that's why I'm late" Fiorella explains further.

"I don't care if you were raped or brutalized, you have excuse to be late for work an-"

"What are you saying, , I said I was almost molested and this is all you can say, why are you heartless?, Don't you even have human feelings?" Fiorella yells, her face looks like she's going to cry any minute from now.

Tito is unaffected by her words, he has never cared what people say about him but he doesn't like it when it comes from her.

"Consider half of your salary, gone" Tito sheers at her.

Fiorella swallows hard and walks to her desk, she looks to see a pile of files on her table. She starts working on them one after the other. She receives an email and walks to Tito.

"B-boss you have a meeting scheduled now, I've got the details prepared already" Fiorella said rather slowly.

Tito stands up without a word, he grabs his suit and leaves the office, she swiftly follows him with some paper in her hands.

In a rush to reach him, she almost gets to his front but suddenly trips but Tito grips her waist tightly before she could fall, her b**bs press against his hard chest.

Fiorella wraps her hands around his neck, they have an eyelock , staring into those mesmerising sexy eyes, she can't help staring deeper into it.

Tito has his eyes on her lips, he suddenly has the urge to kiss her and make her moan again like she did when he had kissed her.

Tito smirks when he hears her heart beating loudly. He brings his lips close to hers, that warm, minted breath from smothering her lips. She's really expecting a kiss.

"You should control your heart beat,it's racing too fast" Tito mutters and releases her waist.

Fiorella gasps and winces backward.Tito rolls his eyes and enters the elevator.

"What's wrong with me?" Fiorella mutters, touching her chest, having an awkward feeling in her heart.