PART IV

When you both reached the clothing store  you both saw alot of lingeries. You were hoping that he would not buy one of them for you but guess what? God doesn't even love you,even a bit. Maybe just a bit that he made a hot guy like Adrien fall in love with you.

"Let's buy you some lingeries" He said without any hesitation.

"But I can't wear them now as I'm on my peroids" You used your peroid as an excuse.

"There is no need to wear them today. You can wear them 5 days later."This guy wasn't shy at all.

"I-I mean if you want to..." you have never stuttered. There's probably something in this guy that made you stutter.

After you both got home he did as he said. He picked you up right after you stepped your foot out of the car and carried you to the bathroom and then undressed the both of you.

"You are really hot" Adrien said while both of your faces were so close that you could feel his breath hitting your face and it was really hot.

Then he started kissing you on the lips and went down to your neck and then your breasts and then the thighs. His lips stayed on your thighs for like 15-20 seconds and then his hands switched his lips.

You were a moaning mess and he was enjoying it so he said "Baby, Your moans are so melodious and your body is literally so perfect that I could look at it and touch it for the whole entire day" He teased you a bit by going way too close to your pussy and then going to touch your breasts. He was touching them so gently as if they were a china dish. "I don't want to hurt you baby so I'll go slow" He's hot,he's carrying and he's rich. What else would you want in a guy?

He played with your breasts for awhile before fingering you.

"Already wet for daddy? I see..." Damn this guy is so hot.

"Yes,daddy" what did you say? You were really embarrassed now.

"No need to be embarrassed my baby. This daddy is all yours" He is turning into a beast!

He now put his 2nd finger and you moaned really hard.

"Should I put my Dick in now,my little bunny?" He asked for your permission.

"Yeah...but please be gentle" he giggled at your response.
"Ofcourse I will be" and with that he did it! He inserted his dick inside you. You were moaning his name now and he was probably enjoying it.

He went faster after sometime and your moans were uncontrollable.

After the 'Fucking session' ended he helped you sit on the counter so he could clean you and himself. After he cleaned both of you he helped you get in the bathtub because you couldn't stand let alone walk.

After he put you inside the bathtub he then himself sat on the opposite side of you. You weren't able to breathe so Adrien hugged you and turned on the faucet so that the warm water could fill up the tub.

After you both were done bathing, Adrien carried you to the bed and laid you down gently.