Part-I

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤

"Serena," continued Gal with "I'm going to assign you a really important case. I hope you will do your best"

Gal is the leader of your team. Every team has minimum 4 people and one of them is a leader. Your team had 8 people but still you were Gals favourite because of your skills.

"Yes,leader. I will try my best and try to solve the case as soon as possible. But what is the case?" You replied with inserting a question in your reply.

"There is a drug dealer and it's literally impossible to catch him because he is really clever. But I am sure you will be able to catch him easily." He replied your answer.

"So you're telling me that I need to meet up with him as one of his clients?" You inserted one more question for Gal to answer.

"Yes, mrs. Serena." Gal answered your  second question

"Can I get more information about this guy?" You asked one more question.

"Yeah, sure! His name is Adrien, he is 20 years old, his blood group is B- and his height and weight is 184 cm and 62 kg" Gal probably is used to answering your questions

"Woah!woah!woah!...that's way too much information." Gal is probably happy that you didn't ask another question.

"You wanna know something? He's really attractive" he said without waiting for your answer and winking.

"So when do I need to go and meet him as one of his CLIENTS?" You asked with a serious face completely ignoring him.

"The day after yesterday," he also said with a serious face because when you are serious even god is afraid of you. "And also I'll give you your spy essentials tomorrow " Gal continued and finally finished his sentence.

"How should I catch this Adrien guy?" You were talking to yourself when Nio waved at you and you waved back.

"What is your current mission,Nio?" You started the conversation with a question.

"I've got to catch a mafia leader. What about you?"Guess you met somebody with the same brain as you.

"I need to catch a drug dealer. I have an appointment with him the day after tomorrow." You said while quoting the word appointment.

"Good luck I guess." Nio said with a wide smile on his face.

"Thanks" you seriously don't know how to keep going a conversation.

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤

Love is deadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें