now playing: 1.5 - I'm not some little kid anymore.

Начните с самого начала

Bakugou fidgeted in annoyance – mostly because he felt oddly nervous being so close to her. Something about her light-hearted jokes and the way she easily manoeuvred his body without getting anxious made him feel strange. 

His breath hitched as she leaned closer to his face, her eyes dilating in concentration as she lightly tapped some iodine right on his cheek bone. He didn't even feel the pain of the iodine seeping into his cut; he was too distracted by how her long eyelashes fluttered and the way her lips were slightly parted as she focused on the task at hand.

However, she must've heard his breath hitch because she retracted her hand quickly, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Did that hurt too much?" She questioned softly, her lips slightly pouting. 

Bakugou chuckled lowly, catching her off guard.

"Not that time, no." He responded before watching closely as she grabbed a purple bandaid from her kit. "Kazumi, we're training again tomorrow. I'm just going to get more scrapes. There's no point in putting a stupid bandaid on it."

She shook her head, peeling the bandaid before carefully placing it on his cheekbone.

"It's a deep cut," He accidentally inhaled her strawberry body wash because of her close proximity. "Plus, if you want to be the number one hero, you have to take care of yourself. No point in working so hard only to not take care of yourself and get yourself hurt."

"The number one hero?" Bakugou raised a brow as she stroked the bandaid down firmly. "Do you think I can do it?"

Kazumi nodded without hesitation, "of course – you're Katsuki Bakugou, after all."

His eyes widened as she leaned in and kissed his bandaid, quickly leaning away as she smiled up at him cheekily.

"All healed!" She exclaimed, opening her eyes only to see Bakugou's face was entirely red. "Katsuki–"

She flinched as he suddenly raised a hand to her face, his fingers holding the right side as his thumb stroked her cheek. Her face dusted with pink, she stared at him, frozen in shock as his thumb suddenly caressed her bottom lip.

His eyes glanced down at her pink, heart shaped lips.

However, his eyes darted to the white strands of hair next to his hand before he gently let go of her face, opting to tuck the pieces of hair out of her face.

"Don't do that shit so casually, Kazumi." Bakugou's deep voice pulled her out of the small stupor she'd fallen into. "I'm not some little kid anymore, don't forget that."

He gently let go of her face, thanking her softly for patching him up before he walked away from her towards the main eating area.

She clutched her head in her hands when he'd left, her face practically glowing as she tried to process what just happened. 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi giggled as she watched Jiro punch Sero in the face for his unwanted comment about Yaoyorozu's quirk, her cheeks full of the curry both classes worked hard to make.

Beside he was Monoma and Kendo who were discussing their quirk training, Kazumi zoning out as she listened to the two classes banter.

"What're you smiling for?"

Kazumi raised her head, spotting Bakugou walking past her with his plate of food. His curry looked horrendous – it was more red than brown from how much spice he added into his own batch.

"It's nice seeing our classes get along," Kazumi commented, moving over so Bakugou could sit beside her.

It had been a couple of hours since they'd last talked, and he seemed to be acting normally so she tried her best to push aside her embarrassment from earlier.