Multiple bullets fly everywhere as many took cover, unfortunately some of them were hit before they seeking shelter. On the trench line, all the soldiers opened fire upon the extremists as they fired their rifles, machine guns, mortars, field guns and artillery upon the Faunus. They ducked and tried to take cover but the field was far too wide for them to find any form of cover, those that couldn't find any were shot down. Those who did managed to find a place, were obliterated by mortar. The captain looks over the trench and sees the battle is going pretty well.

"Captain! The White Fang are closing in!" A private tells him. He looks to the left and sees more coming to the flank.

"Send this to the Huns!" He tells a private as he nodded and grabs a messenger pigeon and releases it as the bird flies off to where the German artillery batteries are at.

A few miles away from the town on top of a hill, a German artillery regiment waits patiently for further orders. The captain looks down at the battlefield as he can see the Faunus insurgents closing in on their fellow men were already engaging the enemy.

"Netz drei-sechs-vier-zwei! (Grid 3642)." The German commander calls the coordinates out. The artillery crewman and ran around to set up cannon position and loading up the rounds.

"FUER!"

Then the Germans fired their 21cm Morser 16 artillery cannons. The sky was lit as the rounds flew to the sky till drops down and hits the poor unsuspecting Faunus that were caught in the explosion. The artillery barrage annihilated their ranks as many Faunus. Many tried to bring up their Aura but it was no use as both impact and shrapnel got through their bodies.

"RETREAT!

"ABANDON THE MISSION!"

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"NO RETREAT! NO SURREN-"

BANG!

Their officer got caught with his speech he didn't see a bullet coming towards them and went through his head. This caused the White Fang to stumble back and ran like hell into the woods. One blew a whistle, signaling a retreat, every member heard the sound and started running back to whence they came. One by one they reach the edge of the woods as a few took positions and covered fire for their brethren to escape.

Meanwhile back in town Ronan can look at the battlefield from the distance up at the bell tower. As much he wants to join in, his officers wouldn't allow him since he was their commander, for now he has to be behind the frontlines. This the closest he can get.

"Sir. The White Fang forces stopped advancing and retreated back into the woods."

He felt a vibration in his pocket as he knows it's his phone. He grabs it and turns it on seeing a notification.

Congratulations Warrior! You have Leveled up to 23

Factions available-(2/6)

Units-

Infantry
(540/2,300)

Vehicles
(85/525)

Artillery
(101/625)

Aircraft
(25/425)

Ships
(0/0)

Note:You can also summon notable people from famous infantry to high ranked generals from all these eras as heroes.

He gives a slight smile on his face.

"Good." He says as he overlooks the battlefield.
________________________________
Day 2