Ch 1:Gathering strength

Author note:hey guys this one took a while for me hope you guys like this chapter. Also it's my birthday.

_______________________________

Death was standing right in front of him as the Beowulf was in a pounce position. Thinking quickly he aimed his rifle at the beast and fired as the bullet hits its left shoulder. But that only made it angrier as it roars loudly and charges him. He pulls the bolt back, aims at his target again and fired. Another hit on the shoulder but it still kept running towards him as it jumps and lunges at him. Without thinking he tucks and rolls out of the way and turns back and fires again two or three times, hitting it in the back. The Grimm turns and roars loudly

He was about to reload till he sees the Grimm was coming right him and dodges again.

"Dm it I can't reload it in time, I'm gonna have to go for Melee."

He was able to put the bayonet on, The next thing he sees is giant palm and claws coming towards, fortunately he jumped the out of the way, as the Grimm slashed the tree instead. The creature growls in anger as it continues to slash at him but he manages to dodge each attack the werewolf Grimm was giving him. Luckily he was able to attach the bayonet onto the gun as he was dodging the Grimm's attacks now all he has to do is find the moment to strike the killing blow. He started to noticed something about it. Every attack it makes he was able to see and for that easy enough to dodge it.

"Wait a minute. Is it me or is it attacks are moving slow."

The werewolf Grimm tried slashing him by the chest but he duck under him and used the bayonet and slashed the Beowulf's side as it howled in pain. It slash him again but he tucked and rolled away far enough to get back on his feet. He then with enough speed and force he took an opportunity to slice by the abdomen as as its black blood spills out as he slides behind it and sliced it but the back of the knees making it fall on its knees. The Grimm tried to bite him but hits it with the stock of his rifle. And uses his bayonet and slices his abdomen again and fires at his knee as it howls in pain.

The Beowulf looks up and realized it's head was right on his barrel of the rifle as he gave it a small smirk and final word to it.

"Sayonara Mother-" he said before he pulled the trigger and fired, killing the beast as its body falls towards him.

A few moments later He moves the body off of him and gets back up on his feet. He watches as the Beowulf's body slowly disintegrated away.

He sighs in relief, glad the fight was over and sits on the ground leaning on the fallen tree. He looks up to see the clear Sky as he thinks of an idea what God sent him to.

"Of all the places in the many universes. He sent me into Remnant?! Which means I'm in the RWBY Universe."

He realizes he was sent in to the world of RWBY. He has seen the Franchise before, he stopped watching it after volume 4. But a month or two before he came into this world, he had the stomach to go back and finished up till the end of volume 8.

"But why? Why this universe, is there something more dire here that God needs to sent someone like me. And how the hell am I able to

As he was thinking about such thing, he felt a vibration in his pocket. He took it out to see a notification on his phone.

Congratulations! You have brought a first kill. You have achieved 1,000 xp and achieved level 1

The following are what abilities you have been equipped by god.

-Strength enhancement-

-Durability Enhancement-

-Speed Enhancement-