"I agree with her, there's not much cover to go around unless we call the buildings as cover." Wolfgang agrees.

"But we can figure that out sir." Anna replies with a smile.

"Your right. Not unless we make improvements." Ronan tells them.
"Let's get to it."

"We're gonna need a lot of trenches if we want to cover every part of the town." Wolfgang

"I want trenches made here and here." He commanded as they begin unearthing the ground for their trenches.

"We can make formations for the the Field guns." Anna explains to Ronan.

"Maybe a few makeshift shelters for the field guns to cover with. And a few bunkers for the machine gunners and marksman." Wolfgang comments as well.

"How much of cement do we have." Ronan asks the builder.

"Not enough I'm afraid sir. Only enough for five or six to be built." He replies back to young commander.

"Do what you can." The young commander tells them as he walks towards a Oberleutnant
"How long till we get a fully operational tank company to be combat ready?"

"Not now as of yet. It'll take a few weeks to make a full mobilized tank company sir." The lieutenant replied.

"Then I suggest you get started now. And tell them to get a areoplane squadron ready for war. We gotta take control of the skies." He commands.

The next few days they started digging, making trenches and built in fortifications and cover for the field guns in. And positioning their troops to be at. He looks over the plans and maps on where they might come.

Time to prepare for a siege.

_________________________________

A week and a half had passed and the morning is eerie as the fog comes in clouding the landscape. Not far at the tree line hundreds of White fang were observing the town as they look through the scope. They noticed a few changes had happened, they made trenches and along makeshift bunkers for the machine gunners and Field guns. But the thing is they don't see anyone in the settlement, not one living soul.

"It's quiet. Too quiet."

"Do you think They most likely expected us."

"Gee, what do you think?"
"Nevertheless we move in the the fog with cover for us."

I don't think it's a good idea to go in head on. Their must be a reason we don't see anybody."

"Look. The fog is the only thing that's covering us. If we don't make a move now, they take this advantage and take us out."

"Let's move."

With that their troops formed up and started advancing through the fields. They slowly walk through the fields and patches. It was quiet and calm, which made it far more eerie. Two days ago their scouts reported there was a lot of soldiers taking over this town, but now it was silent. Hoping they'll catch them by surprise.

Unaware that a two circular eyes were watching the advancing Faunus. A British officer lowers down where the soldiers from both nations we're hiding he signals them to rise up as they all got up and had their rifles. He send one of his privates into town to let the mortar teams know. The mortars got their positioned themselves as they waited. The private came in and tells them their are clear to fire.

In the trenches, the captain see them getting closer and thinks it's time to give them what they wanted.

Just like that all hell rained loose.