A surprising partner

As they all saw gale walk into the room but what really surprised him was the women who came in from behind.the siblings were confused on who this women was and why was Sidney so shocked before they finally realized who she was as Sidney whispered a single name"Mrs Loomis?"making the siblings go wide eye remembering Billy's mother.

Mickey smirked wickedly "Billy's mother!nice twist,huh?didn't see it coming did ya"the siblings still struggles in there binds as gale and Sidney both turn to who was the second killer all along."it can't be I've seen pictures of you."gale says in slight disbelief while Sidney never takes her eyes off Billy's mother."this is 60 pound's and a lot of work later"she explained on how she looked so different.

While all this was going on lana finally managed to undo the ropes on her wrist as it slides off and until the ground.ounce her hands were free she undid her gag before undoing the rope on her ankles.she looks up making she they didn't see her before going over to her brother undoing his binds when all of a sudden she heard a scream as Sidney and Mrs Loomis one running away while the other chased with a knife.when she saw the crazy woman about to stab Sidney she had to do something so she does one of the most either stupidest or bravest thing by tackling Mrs Loomis giving side a chance to run to the door making she her friend was safe.

She then turns her head back to the killer she has pinned.the struggle for a few minutes before Lana was turned over now with her back on the ground just as Mrs Loomis stabs the knife in her arm causing Lana to let out a blood curdleing scream feeling the white hot pain in her arm as blood gushes out the wound when the knife is ripped out.

Soon Mrs Loomis runs off just as Jace runs over to his sister who was holding her arm in pain"don't worry everything is going to be ok"pulling her into his arm before props are falling all around as lightning and thunder effects sound throughout the whole place.jace pulls Lana into his chest while using his body as a shield to protect her.

When all of sudden a familiar yellow is heard as a gunshot is heard going off"don't you fucking move"he ordered as he is seen with one foot on the stage pointing a gun at Mrs Loomis who scrambled pulling Sidney with her as she holds the knife to Sidney's throat.

"God damnit!"he exclaimed as he fully jumps onto the stage keeping the gun trained on Mrs Loomis and sidney.jace backs away dome with Lana in his arms as she is trying not to pass out from pain.

"Okay okay everybody slow down I have had a very very long day and I would like to know what the fuck is going on here?"he demand as he and Mrs Loomis who still had Sidney who switched positions on the stage they are on the opening part of stage towards seats while cotton is by the fallen props.

The siblings lean against each other as they watch Mrs Loomis try to persuade cotton to help her while what it looked like cotton and Sidney seem to have an understanding when Sidney said "considered it done"before Mrs Loomis is shot in the neck causing her and Sidney to fall back.

Jace helps is sister up by placing her arm over his shoulder while the other one was on her waist "come sis it's over"Lana junta grunts as she stumbled slightly before she and Jace slowly walk over to gale,Sidney and cotton to look at Mrs Loomis waiting to see if she would come back for one more scare like randy would but it wasn't her that came back.suddenly mickey jumped out from the pile of fallen stone props going to shoot them when it was reversed when Gale and Sidney let out a few rounds into mickey finally killing him.

Lana's vision starts to spot as she slowly starts to fall as another gun shot went off into Mrs Loomis."hey Lana look at me your gonna be okay I promise"he says as tears fall down from his eyes seeing his little sister like this before picking her up bride style and hurrying out the building seeing many police cares and ambulances on the grounds"Help!"he shouts as he hurries down the steps as the paramedics rush over before she was layd down on to a stretcher as they check her vitals before staring that a major artery on her was damaged making Jace pale before his sister is rushed away.

Sidney seeing the expression on his face as she runs down the steps before over to him"hey don't worry she's a fighter she'll pull through this now let's go meet them at the hospital"before they get into a police car that will take them to the hospital as the college can be seen panning out slowly before going black