Class discussion

After Sidney watch the news about what happened at the movies last night.that Lana and her brother Jace went to she needed to find them and randy.soon a class room is seen with the teacher standing in front of the chalk board"you could say what happened in that theater is a direct result of the movie it self"the teacher says starting a debate of the whole class room.lana is seen sitting in her chair running a hand through her hair thinking about last night until she heard one of her best friends CeCe making Lana come out of her thoughts.

"That is so moral majority.you can't blame real-life violence on entertainment."cece says completely disagreeing with the whole thing as some of the class nods there heads but of course there were other people who thought differently as they go to protest.lana rolls her eyes at some of her class mates don't understand the seriousness of the whole situation before leaning back into her seat fixing her green halter top.

As the argument goes on a student named Mickey decides to put his own thoughts of the who thing"it's a classic case of Life imitating art imitating life"some students start disagree while Lana's blood to boil but before she can say anything Randy beats her to it.

"Thank you. I agree with you. Let me tell you about reality, Mickey. I lived through this okay? Life is Life it doesn't imitate anything"Randy says making a legitimate argument after him and Lana actually lived through this.but of course you have people who are stubborn.

"Come on, randy, with all due respect, the killer obviously patted himself after two serial killers... Who has been immortalized on film"mickey says not getting the point of this whole discussion at all

"Are you suggesting that someone's trying to make a real life sequel?"the teacher says from in front of the classroom causing another debate to go on through all the students.

"Stab 2? Who wants to see that? Sequel suck" Randy comments causing a huge out burst with some of the students.

While they go back and forth while naming sequels that are good. Lana looks out the window deep in thought remembering what happened in woodsboro.until she is tapped on the shoulder by Randy who gets her attention. as they see Sidney standing outside there class room before the bell rings meaning class was over.

Soon they can be seen walking out of the door walking out side as students can be seen walking around."300 people watched nobody did anything hell Lana and Jace were there and they were too shocked to do anything.the others though it was a publicity stunt,for Christs sakes"sindey says as she walks over to Randy's other side as the girls to explain what is happening.

"And it would have been a great one too"Randy says with a cocky accent making Lana roll her eyes at him not taking this seriously."come on randy I was there with Jace I agree with Sidney on this one"Lana says as she adjust her hold on her book sack strap across her shoulder.

"We're right Randy it's starting again"sidney says to the stubborn man."it's not a lot of shit happens at the movies people get rubbed, shots, named, murdered. Multi-plexus are very dangerous place to be these days"Randy says in denial as they walk around to get to there destination through the college campus before they come to a stop before walking again.

"Yeah, and you are an extreme denial"both girls say as they follow behind Randy "and you should be too this has nothing to do with us"causing both girls to look at him wide eyed in disbelief.

"It has everything to do with us " "Randy a guy in a ghost mask hacked up two people... In a movie theater telling our life story"the too girls tell him in disbelief as they continue walking around a corner not stopping."coincidence?"Randy says still in denial making Lana roll her eyes at the boy.

"You know what happened at woodsboro Randy"sindey says as they all come to a complete stop as he turns to face them."you can't ignore it"

"I know, sid, lana, but I don't want to go back there again"he says wanting to forget those memories and the people that died there. causing the girls to look at him sadly on the other side of them a boy can be seen crawling over the side rail. before head towards them it was Sidney's boyfriend Derek.

"Hello Derek how you doing"Randy greets the man as comes to a complete stop in front of them.lana just gives him a smile and a small wave before Derek greets his girlfriend."hey Sid"before kissing Sidney on the cheek while Randy still looks annoyed

Soon they continue to walk as Derek and Sydney have a small talk to themselves before meeting up with their other friends.

Soon the main area of the cause campuses seen with students news reporters all around in the center. The group walks through all the chaos as reporters are talking about what happened last night causing some of the people to roll their eyes at the vultures.

What the group didn't know was that Gale weathers was there boy were they in for a surprise. Soon the groups can be seen in their own little area on one of the upper grounds watching down below. "Sidney, Lana look it's Gale weathers."Randy tells the to girls making them confused before the look at were he was point"star of the Gale weathers press conference, based on the book by Gale weathers. Soon to be a major motion picture starring Gale weathers"Randy says as a close is seen on Sidney, Hallie and Lana as they look down where Gale weathers is at.

"Be kind she saved our lives"Sidney says while the others were slightly laughing at Randy who decides to go down there to look at Gale weathers new calf implants. Well they were still watching a group of well-dressed girls walks up to him they were one of the sororities on campus.hallie was the first to notice them she gets up quick to greet them."hello, sister Lois, sister Murphy."Holli greets the two leaders of the sorority she's pledging to.

"Hello pledge.hi Sidney,hi Lana. This must be flat out Hell for y'all.how are y'all holding up"Lois ask causing a shared look to go around the group.

"We manage "Sidney says for her and Lana knowing exactly what Lana was going to say.

"It's really weird, isn't it? To think this fuss is all because of you! I mean, not directly, but in some six degrees of Kevin Bacon way."Lois says causing Lana to give her an increudes look while everyone just trys not to laugh.

"Now, holly, are you going to bring your friends to our little Martini mixer tonight?"Murphy ask her pledge when Lana and Sidney are about to decline Hallie answers for them."will be there"causing Lana to raise an eyebrow at hallie for that.

"Oh, good. Because, Sid, we have our eyes sits on you and Lana."Lois says before her and her group walk away from the group.

The group was silent for a moment"no comment that's all I'm gonna say"Lana says before she turns back around to what they were looking at.sidney then notice a familiar face before walking away causing everyone to be confused.lana turns to see who it was.it was Dewey from the home town causing her to smile before turning back around thinking on her own.