Theater and fourth kill

Later that day many things happened Randy and Dewey set at The malt shop eat ice cream talking about who could be the killer suspects.then you have Gae who is wanting to establish shots but her Cameron finally read her book and started getting nervous about how her last one died. Then you have Sydney who was at the theater. Soon a close of gale is seen "all right let's just assume the killer is repeating woodsboro-"she starts off only for her phone to ring as she answers "yes"she answers into the phone with her rolling eyes"have to call you back"before hanging up the phone soon the group she was with his phone which was Randy ,Jace, Joel, Dewey as they all set under a big tree on a tone bench talking about the latest killings.

Joel is saying carving something while the others are disgusting"that doesn't explain Sydney's and lanas attack"Dewey brought up as Jace clenched his first anger for that psycho going after his baby sister."Sidney wasn't killed in woodsboro"

"Wasn't for a lack of trying The Killers trying to finish what was started"randy comments making everyone share a look besides Joel.

"Sid and Lana are under protection right"gale ask

"Yeah"

Before gales phone rings ounce again causing her to groan before answering it"what?"

"Tell Bob I'll call him back"she huffs with a cigarette in her hand hanging up ounce more.

Dewey notice never seeing her smoke before "when she starts smoking"

"Ever since those nude pictures on the internet."randy answer which caused Jace to raise an eyebrow

Gale scoffs"it was just my head it was Jennifer Aniston's body anyway you're forgetting something. In woodsboro, there are more victims before the home stretch--Tatum my cameraman himbry--"she starts to explain naming off the names of people who are murdered in the home stretch Dewey looks down here in Tatum's name before Joel cuts in"time out! I don't need to be hearing about no dead cameraman all right? Now I'm warning you guys I am a verb away from the vacating these premises. I'm going to get some coffee donuts Prozac. See if I can find some crack special k x not Malcolm--and I'll be back when you guys start talking about something... A little more saved by The bells all right"make Jace snap as he stands up "look if you don't wanna talk about this then get the hell out of here I'm not going to put up with your whining not when my sister and her best friends life is in danger so either you suck it up and be a man about it or you can get the hell out of here and go home."he snapped at Joel who glares at him offended before walking away while jace sits back down well everyone shares a look before gale offers him a cigarette which he gladly except.

Soon after a moment of silence they get back to what they're talking about"if the killers falling a pattern maybe we can figure out who's next?"gale comes up with an idea while randy goes wide eye realizing something."I wouldn't follow a killer's pattern. We were all involved in woodsboro could be any one of us."

"Okay so what do you want to do bonehead? Sit here and wait and see who drops next?"gale says sarcastically as Dewey scoffed at the bonehead part."well I don't know phonehead"he comes back with making Gale huff before her phone rings ounce more but randy picks it up this time."gales not here!"he shouts into the phone but what he hears next causes him to go wide eyed"I'm not interrupting anything am I you four look deep and thought have you ever felt a nice cut through human flesh and scrape the bone beneath?"causing randy to freeze in place as the voice on the other line chuckles sinisterly while everyone looks at him confused"it's him"he was first to the group as he covers the end of the phone making everyone stand up and look around."who"

"The killer"making them all share a look before going on guard."he can see us"as they all look around to spot the killer who is watching them but they don't see them.

"Just keep him on the phone"Dewey says to randy

"What do you want me to say"

"I I don't know just keep him talking come on guys"

Soon the other three go and split up looking for the killer leaving randy not knowing that was the last time they would see him....alive of course.

Jace is seen looking at everyone who has a phone taking a few to see if it was the killer but grits his teeth in frustration as he locks his hands behind his head

While this was going on the killer had pulled randy into the news van pissing the killer off as soon as the door was closed there was a struggle Randy breaking the glass but it stayed in shape before he was stabbed multiple times causing him to gurgle on his blood as he is being stabbed while his blood gushes everywhere oozing out of the doorway onto the pavement the last thing that Randy saw as the life drains from his eyes was the killer above him with a knife raised.

Soon the group meets back up having not found who the killer was around them before they notice someone missing Randy they all start calling him before they noticed a busted window on the new van slowly walking up to it well Joel was wanting about his window being broken but that all changed when Gale show the door open they all look with horror as she screams singing Randy's bloody stead body Jace looks looks on and horror at his best friends dead body he knew his sister would be devastated.