We'll have to kill ya

That night many things happened first Dewey and Gale broke into the school review the footage to see if the killer was on it.but got attacked by ghost face who thought he killed Dewey while Gale got away scared out of her mind.

Soon a stones archway is seen as Sidney and Derek were saying goodbye bye while Lana and Jace put there bags in the trunk of the car as Hallie joins them.it was cramped in the back of the police car as they drive off not knowing that Derek got kidnapped by his fellow house mate into a crazy party.

As the care drives they come up to a stop sign is was silent as they all look around before Sidney looks out the window "so where are you taking us anyway"Hallie asked breaking the since.the one in the passenger seat turns to look at her through the grate that's dives the front from the back."if we tell you we'll have to kill you"he jokes as he and his partner laugh while the people in the back share a look that wasn't funny at all.

When all of a sudden a black clothed ghost pace pops up out of nowhere causing Lana and Sidney to scream making everyone jump only to see ghost face to punch through the window on the driver's side cause it to crack and shatter before slitting the driver's through as the girls and Jace back away from the drivers side causing Lana to fall into her big brothers lap trying to get away as she cry's.

While the detective in the driver's seat holds his hand over his throat stop the bleeding as ghost face climbs up on top of the car causing everyone to look up at the ceiling before the cop in the passenger side gets out pointing his gun at the killer only to get kicked in the face knocking him back as the killer jumps down from the top of the car grabbing the detective before smashing his face into the window on Sidney's side causing every one of the back to scream as they back away as he smashes the men's face into the window once again causing some blood to get in the window as everyone in the back goes frantic trying to open the doors but it was no use.

Ghost face smashed his face against the window a third time before pulling him away as he throws him on the hood of the car as the detective grunts from impact before falling off just as ghost face climbs in pushing the dead guy out of the driver's seat before starting at his victims who trying everything they can do to get out.

They all were screaming the other detective stands up from the ground pointing his gun at the killer"out of the car you fucker"as the killer just tilts his head before ghost face puts the car in drive driving around like crazy as Jace holds onto his sister protecting her as they all scream in terror as the other detective hood of to the hood of the car."get down back there pull over you son of a bitch"the man yells as ghost face makes a bunch of wild turns as he drives before getting in the park of the road that was being worked on knocking a bunch on comes down while scraping the side of a wall causing Sparks to appear as everyone was screaming.

The killer continue forward before smashing into a bunch of work pipes crashing killing the detective as one goes through the back of his head through his face into the windshield knocking goes face out while the other is banged their heads from the impact.jace breaths heavily before making she his sister was okay before she hisses as there was a cut on her eyebrows as blood slides down the side eof her face "yeah just hurts what about you Sidney?Hallie"she ask her Friends who were breathing heavily and shakeing.

Soon after a silent moment they all stare at the killer who was knocked out in the front seat.ounce making sure everyone was okay they pull on the grate making a big enough who for everyone to get through first Sidney went as she puts her feet through first as she pushes her self into the passenger seat breathing heavy knowing she was gonna have to climb over the killer to get out the window.

Everyone watches with a bated breath as she slowly goes to climb over as she starts at the killer before her elbow slips blaring the horn scaring everyone before she finally climbed out the window before rushing over to open the back door but it was no use before"shit!" the others climb out the window before running only for Sidney to stop before looking back which makes everyone stop apparently Sidney ounce to go back but everyone protest but she runs back anyways causing the siblings to groan following her.they slowly came up to a window only to go wide eye as the seat was empty."oh shit"they whispered making Hallie confused "what".

They step back from the care as the siblings look around on high alert "the killer he's gone"she tells her before she screams causing the siblings to look on what caused her to scream before they screamed as ghost face had jumped out from behind a giant cargo crate grabbing Hallie around the shoulders as she shouts when he stabs her multiple times as the siblings and Lana cry as they watch her die in front of them before ghost face let's go dropping Hallie's dead body to fall with a thud hitting the ground before running at them causing the siblings and Lana to run away as ghost face comes to a complete stop staring as he watches them run away.