Third kill and party

Soon another sorority is seen across the street in the dead of the night.on the inside as a TV can be heard while a girl from earlier known as CeCe is seen on the couch talking on the phone with someone when another call is coming through."hold on.someones calling."before switching calls as she holds the phone against her ear as she flipped through channels "omega beta zeta"she greats into the phone as she says the name of her sorority.

"Hello" a very distorted voice is heard over the phone causing her to look confused as she is shown sitting on the couch "yes?"

"Who is this"the voice says again

"Cici who's this"she introduces her self

"Who do you think"the mysterious voice says again.

"Ted? Where are you are drinking? Hold on"cici ask sitting up thinking it was drunk of ex boyfriend before a beeping is heard as another call was coming through.

"Ted's on the other line he sounds drunk,I'll call you back"Cici says to one of her fellow sisters who scoffed on the other line.

"That shit only calls you when he's drunk don't go over there cici"

"All right I'll call you back"be switching calls again pressing the phone to her ear ounce again before looking hesitant as she takes a deep breath"okay,Ted you sound loaded up.whats up"

"Who's Ted"the voice says causing Cici to become very confused before looking at the phone side was within slightly wide eyes"oh,I'm sorry.my bad."apologizing to the person on the other side.a glisp from the hallway is seen as if someone was watching her from with inside the house"I thought you were someone else"

"That's all right I am"from the hall glance cici is seen sitting up fully on the couch.

"Who are you calling for nobody's here"she says which was a big mistake on her part.as she moves around on the couch laying against it.

"Where is everybody"

"We're cosponsoring the acid rain mixer at phi gamma alpha tonight"as she flips through channels ounce again.

"Why aren't you there?"

"I'm sober sister.i need to be here in case a drunk sister calls and needs a ride"a close up of Cici is shown on the couch as she explains to the mysterious voice.

"That's to bad"

"Drink with your brain that's our motto who you calling for"as she stops flipping through channels as she looks to the side alittle bit.

"What if I said you"causing her to go silent for a minute not expecting that before she responds back"what if I said goodbye."

"Why would you want to do that"

Cici looks confused as she slowly sits back up as she looks forward"why do you always answer a question with a question"as she leans back against the couch

"I'm inquisitive"

Cici starts to get annoyed"yeah,and I'm impatient.do you want to leave a message for someone"

"Do you want to die tonight,Cici"the voice ask causing it to go very silent as a beeping is heard immediately right after as she looks sits there in slight shock before she finally hangs up the phone to answer the other call pressing it to her ear slightly."omega beta zeta"

Who ever it was on the phone it was one of her fellow sisters as they talk.cici walks around hesitantly around the sorority house to make sure nobody was there before going to the front door making sure it's locked before a clattering noise was heard from above making her guess and look at the ceiling above her"shit"