I think I love you

Soon a cafeteria is seen filled with people eating then a close up on a table were jace, Lana, Derek, Hallie sat before mickey joins them as he sits down"Derek you think sid will let me interview her for my documentary?"mickey ask while Lana rolls her eyes that's the last thing she would want is another camera shoved in her face.

"Oh yeah. You know how much she turned down prime Time live 20/20 and dateline. But for you yeah."Hallie starts name shows sarcastically making mickey scoff as he sits back leaning against his seat.

"Drop it"Derek says before taking a bite of his green apple as they all wait for sid to join then when mickey thought of an idea"I've been thinking about this whole murder thing. Have they checked out randy"making Lana raise a slight eyebrow as Derek gives him an incredulous look"what?"he ask with a mouth full of apple.

"I know he's an instant victim the first time around but he's a little off you know what I'm saying"

"Come on Randy the guy is harmless"Hallie says .

"That's what they said about Dahmer " as he knocks his hand against the table.

"I just don't see it"jace says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"I mean it would make since considering how obsessed with horror movies is but he couldn't even hurt a fly"Lana says as she eats her red apple disagreeing with mickey.

"Guys keep it down"Derek says ounce he noticed Sidney heading to there table. Derek goes to offer her a seat by him but frowns when she took a seat by Lana at the edge of the table."hey sis"Hallie greets

"Hey girl "Lana says as she gave Sidney a side hug before her and Hallie talk about details about the secret service guys mickey,Lana and Jace all share a look before looking at Derek who frowns as he holds his face in one hand."Derek? Penny for your thoughts"

Derek just sits there silently before suddenly "this morning I woke up with this feeling.... I didn't know how to do with"he starts off before singing out of know where"and so I just decided to myself. I'd hide it to myself."he continue to sing while the others looked at each other with confused looks wondering what the heck he was doing"what's he doing"

Mickey starts smirk with a slight laugh recognizing the song"uh, Tom Cruise top gun 1986"as Derek continues to sing while many people start to stare making them look around.

"When you walked into the room. I think I love you"he continues singing ignoring her pleading for him to stop."I think I love you isn't that what life is made of"the others start moving stuff around as he starts crawling slowly on the table"and though it worries me to say"mickey can be seen trying not to laugh as Jace looks at his best friend in disbelief knowing his house is watching.

"I never felt this way hey"as he crawls down from the table before walking to the other stepping right up onto the table for everyone to see making the girls eyes widen Lana just looks the Sidney slightly laughing at her best friend who just gives her a playful shove and a glare.as everyone starts to clap along as he sings."I think I love you so what I'm so afraid of. I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for"

before gasp we're head as Louis and Murphy duck to the side as he continue singing jumping to the next table Mickey can be seen rallieing up the crowd"I think I love you isn't that what life is made of and thought it worries me to say"the crowd cheers as one college student stands up giving him a dollar as he tucks it in his belt before walking away sitting with his friends."never felt this way believe me you really don't have to worry I only want to make you happy and if you say hey go away I will but I think better still I better stick around and love you do you think I have a case let me ask you to your face do you really love me caus I think I love you"he sings as he hops to one table after another before jumping in front of Sidney back at there table. Everyone cheers as they stand clapping for the couple Sydney just there laughing the smile on her face"I think I love you too"before they both hug each other Lana watches her friend will they soft smile knowing she's finally happy for once before gasping seeing Derek pull out his letters necklace she knows the rules of sorority so this was a big no no but she was happy that they really love each other. Before cheering seeing sid and Derek sharing passionate kiss.