Sid and Lana in trouble

Warning: short chapter

Back inside of the well organized sorority Sid and Lana are seen walking back in through arch way we're Sid left her jacket in one of the main seeting rooms.it was eerily quite since no one but them two were inside.as Sid puts on her jacket the phone rings ounce neither of the girls answer it as they go to turn back around it rings again as they start to walk out.when they pass through the arch way again the phone right by them rings.sid stops and turns to the phone hesitate"come on Sid don't answer that phone let's go"Lana says when she sees Sidney looking at the phone.

But Sidney ignores her and as soon as the phone rings Sidney picks it up as she pressed it to her ear "hello"she asked it was silent for a minute before a voice both gurlsare familur with is heard on the other side"hello sidney.lana remember me"making both girls go tense and gard as they remember that horrible night in lighting speed.

Sidney gainim the courage"what do you want"she demanded as Lana looks all around her on gaurd.

"I want you two.its show time"the eerie voice says

"Then why don't you show your face you fucking coward"side says as Lana looks at her wide as if she has 3 heads.but bother girls freeze when they hear the voice behind them as a knife being pulled out is heard."my pleasure."both girls turn around fast just in time to see ghost face behind them with the door closed as they both scream"Derek" "Jace"! As ghost face runs towards them with the knife raised before both of them shove him into the table behind them as they run to the door trying to open it but it was locked.

Both boys head snapped up hearing them scream."Sid! Lana!"they both scream running up the steps to open the door but it was locked they can hear the girls freaking out.while the girls were trying everything they can to get out before they turn just in time to see the killer coming both screaming as they duck just into to as the killer stabs the knife through the door with so much force.

On the other side the boys both freeze as the end of the knife stabs through both looking at it wide eye"wow"

As the killer struggles to get the knife out both girls pant as they stand back up looking at the boys as they call there name with worry before running off again through the sorority house as the killer is hot on there trail.the girls slipt up going one way as the killer trys to cut them off as he lounges at them but trios over the chair letting them be able to pass they run through the kitchen to one of the back doors panting only to scream in shock as they run into Derek and jace.

While Sidney and Derek checked on each other Lana holds on to her older brother crying in fear shaking from fear.