"How about I hire a caregiver for you?"

"Okay, thank you."

After the nurse left, Lin Luo was left alone in the ward, lying on the white hospital bed, his eyes kept staring at the ceiling.

After going around for so long, he returned to the loneliness and helplessness he had when he lost his father.

After the potion dripped, Lin Luo wanted to sleep for a while, but he couldn't sleep.

He called the nurse and asked him for help: "Hello, can I please help me buy some sleeping pills?" The caregiver who took care of him was a young man, who should have come to intern shortly after graduation, and was born white and tender.

Hearing that Lin Luo wanted to buy sleeping pills, the nurse looked at Lin Luo's godless eyes, as well as the dark circles under his eyes.

"Sir, you relax more, don't think so much, you can fall asleep when your nerves are relaxed, sleeping pills are not good to be dependent on if you take too much..." He also gave examples of the dangers of a lot of sleeping pills, as if memorizing the text.

Lin Luo's head hurt by his noise, he frowned and looked at him, and when he finished a lot, he weakly opened his mouth and begged: "I want to sleep now, my head hurts too much, you help me buy it, just today's dosage."

"If you don't want to, then I'll buy it myself." Saying that, Lin Luo covered his stomach and got up with difficulty.

After the male nurse saw his action, he immediately stepped forward to stop him: "I'll help you buy it, and if it's okay, it's all at once."

"Thank you."

......

After Ji Shiqian took Chen Yanli to heal his leg, he took him to the ward and hired a nurse for him.

After seeing that Ji Shiqian was leaving, he didn't have to hold back, just looked at his back and asked, "Do you believe what I just said?"

"If you don't say, I also believe that Lin Luo won't let the dog bite you."

Chen Yan's eyes were lowered, so that people could not see his eyes.

"If that's the case, then why would you say such cruel things to him?"

Ji Shiqian did not answer his question, but said lightly: "Chen Yanli don't say those superfluous words to Lin Luo in the future, I only feel guilty about you now, there is no extra feeling, you don't want to think about those who have it or not... I'm gone, you have a good rest.

Looking at Ji Shiqian's back, Chen Yanli instantly woke up to why Ji Shiqian did this.

Ji Shiqian is very possessive and easy to be jealous, because Lin Luo eats Lu Yixuan's vinegar, and he wants to stop Lin Luo from seeing Lu Yixuan for no reason, so he plans to be a ruthless person.

Chen Yanli looked at the bits and pieces on his arm, and smiled silently, still the same as before, it has not changed at all, but Lin Luo is not him, and he can tolerate it.

Ji Shiqian returned to the ward, he was waiting for Lin Luo to come back, but he waited for more than an hour without hearing the door open, and he slammed his fist irritably on the cabinet next to the bed, shaking the things on it.

Could it be that Lin Luo couldn't stand him and left with the dog?

This possibility is not impossible, after all, once before, Lin Luo took advantage of his absence to leave with the dog.

Ji Shiqian's brows tightened, his heart suddenly tightened, and his face turned pale.

He looked out the window with wide eyes, his eyes overflowing with uncontrollable fear, pain, anxiety, and doubt.