Taehyung never minded of course. He loved pups so much.

"Hey, someone's here asking for you." The alpha appeared in a doorway with a grin, that got slapped away the moment he sensed omegas' distressed pheromones. "Hey, is everything alright?"

"Yeah." Hoseok wiped corners of his eyes, getting up with a sad smile. "Is Yoongi here?"

"Yep, with a very adorable pup."

Hoseok's smile widened at that and he checked himself in the mirror once again.

"You look great baby, just cheer up and leave all bad thoughts behind. Go and have fun, Hoseokie. You deserve it!" Jimin told his friend.

"Okay, I'll see you later guys. Thank you, Taehyung."

"Oh God, they grow up so fast." Jimin pretended to wipe a tear as he hugged his mate, burying his face in the alpha's chest and inhaling his comforting lime scent.

"Yes, they do." Taehyung played along with his mate, securely wrapping arms around his smaller figure. "Wait, does this mean we have house all to ourselves?"

"No! What about boys?"

"I'll drive them to your parents and be back just in 40 minutes, love."

"Don't even dream about it, Kim Taehyung! You aren't getting anywhere this ass for next few weeks."

"Weeks? Come on! I didn't even do anything! Just go ahead and kill me already, it's one and the same."

"Why are you acting like a kid? You can live couple of weeks without sex. Give it a try, I'm sure it won't kill you."

"But we're missing on a golden opportunity!!" Taehyung nearly begged his mate, who seemed quite unfazed. Yep, it seemed like he wasn't having any fun that evening.

***

"Wow, Hobiii! You look so pretty!" Sumi gasped when saw omega approaching their car and looked at him with her wide admiring eyes. "Right, dad?" She tugged on alpha's jacket, not tearing gaze away from Hoseok. Little did she know her dad was just as mesmerized by omega's beauty. "Dad, tell him that he's pretty!"

Hoseok smiled as saw alpha gawking at him like that. He ruffled Sumi's hair, bopping little girl's nose.

"You're prettier, princess."

"Thank you." Sumi said shyly, still staring at Hoseok with her big doe eyes. "You're like a fairy."

"Hey, I wanted to tell you that! Look at your dress! Aren't you the cutest little fairy?" Hoseok took her hand and spun her around with her cute fluffy snow white dress. She really looked like a little princess in that outfit and prettily done hair.

"No! I'm daddy's flower. That's what he calls me, right dad? Dad?" Sumi shook her father who finally snapped out of whatever was going on inside his head. Omega profoundly blushed when their gazes met.

"Yeah, you're my little flower." Yoongi told her with a soft chuckle.

"And Hobi is a fairy! So pretty!" Sumi took omega's hand, pulling him forwards her father who just stood on one spot as if frozen.

"The prettiest." Alpha agreed with his daughter.

Hoseok's omega instantly omitted happy pheromones in the air, letting others know how pleased he was from alpha's words. Hoseok felt embarrassed for his  wolf who was so overexcited from a simple complement.

"Thank you." He cleared his throat, averting gaze anywhere but at the alpha whose all focus was only on him. "Shouldn't we get going guys?"

"Yes, let's go!" Sumi skipped to the car, dragging Hoseok with her and breaking her father from daze once again. "Hobi, will you travel with me on the backseat? It's so lonely there...."