Seventeen

Fortunately, T'sanya swam until she spotted Tsireya and Tuk.
And they swam and swam until they decided to swim up to the surface, noticing kiri, who was held by an Ikran, flying towards the Demon Ship.
"Look!"
"We've got to go back to her" Tuk spoke, she was willing to go save her sister, even if she were to go alone.
So she began swimming "Tuk, wait" Tsireya said when she noticed Tuk swimming away "The Sully's stick together" and that was one thing that made T'sanya smile and she followed.
The two sisters shared a glance and a nod before focusing back on Tuk.

They arrived to an open entrance, barring sound filling the air.
Tuk didn't hesitate to get on the ship causing Tsireya to comment "Tuk, this is not a good idea" T'sanya helped herself getting on the ship without any problem and hid behind what seemed to her a metal box and following after Tuk as she speedily walked away "Tuk" both of the sisters whispered.

They passed by multiple alien mechanic stuff, many things were wrapped in thick red ropes with multiple layers.

The three of them were dripping wet, the water sliding off of their bodies and onto the floor. They left footprints. And non of them noticed at their number one priority was to help Kiri. And as soon as they spotted Kiri, T'sanya checked for her dagger and it didn't surprise her to think she may have left it on the outside part of the ship "You skxawng" she whispered to herself.

She hurried toward the girl tied up to the yellow railing.

Their hands slipped, but they still manged to find something sharp to cut the restrsiner "Cut it here" T'sanya moved her arm back and forth, the restrsiner slowly coming off of Kiri's wrists.
A man from behind came and grabbed two of the girls, a kicked Tsireya off of the ship causing her to let a small scream as she fell into the water.

"Let her go!" T'sanya yelled fully knowing he ain't gonna let Tuk go, she too valuable. It's his way to get to Jake Sully.

His grip on her arm was strong and let go when other people came grabbing her and restraining her.
"Get your fake Na'vi hands off of me, you b-" she was cut off by this person slapping her right on her cheek, Kiri let out a gasp, Tuk just widened her eyes "T'sanya!"
Tuk tried her best to liberate herself and spoke "I can't believe I'm tied up again"

"Don't worry Tuk. We'll get you out of here".

T'sanya began tugging her wrist, trying to make something happen but the only thing she ended up with was burns on her wrists accompanying the cuts on her body.
She stopped as soon as she heard shooting, Tuk managed to get near her, resting her head on her stomach, T'sanya was able to bend down, the position was uncomfortable but to make Tuk feel safe she'd do anything in that moment "I promise I'll get you out of here. Nothing will happen to you" Tuk nodded against her and they stayed that that until no gun shots were heard.

And she wondered if Neteyam and Lo'ak were safe.
Please don't panic, T'sanya. Don't do this to me right now.

She thought, and repeated those words multiple times in her head. She tried to think of Zanya, her family.
But at that point the pain in her wrists were defeating her.
They burned, this day went from bad to shit in minutes.
And still she tried to liberate herself from this thing around her wrist "Your bleeding please stop".
"I must get you out of h-" she heard more gunshots, multiple. They couldn't have been shooting Lo'ak and Neteyam, could they?

And she felt the song in her silenced.
This time when she breathed, she breathed the smell of burn. Ash.
She searched for light in a moment where she knew light was now gone, the moon converted the sun, the only light this time wasn't the beauty of the sea plants, wasn't the beauty of the creatures shining at the bottom of the sea. It was the fire, and she was the one to think sky people would burn. It was the opposite they burned the Na'vi.

She could not hear the soft waves of the sea, she could not hear the wind nor could she feel her heart.
She gasped for air, but it was ash she breathed.

The sky people burn and burn. They burn the beauty, when they should burn themselves and become black as ash, black like their souls.

She thought she'd be besides Neteyam, besides her sister or brother. But here she is, held hostage on the ship of the enemy unable to do anything of someone she loves were to get hurt. Shot.

Kiri, Tuk and T'sanya steyed close to one another, sat on the ground, their arms above their heads.
The enemy who seemed to hate Jake Sully was now talking to him "Same deal as before. You for them.".

The man turned to face the three girls if only I have my spear. T'sanya though glaring at the man smirking at the three of the young girls, looking at them and thinking how helpless they seemed.
"What are you looking at?" T'sanya spat receiving a hiss from Lori "T'sanya!"

"I'm not the bad guy here, I'm doing what's right. You know Jake Sully once was-"

"Will you let us go if we stay here listening to your pathetic backstory?" and once again Kiri held fear for her friend who seemed she was trying to get herself killed, the man just laugh which made the young Na'vi frustrated. She had question in that moment that nobody could answer. Was Neteyam safe? Was Lo'ak safe? Were Tisreya and Aonung safe? Were her parents safe? Her unborn sibling?
"No I will not let you go but I can simply shoot you" he aimed the gun at her, and that's when he saw no fear in her eyes "You talk one more time and I swear to God I'll shoot you" one of them spoke and received a strange look from the man.

He was aiming his gun at me and if someone wants to shoot me he galres at them?
What substance does he have in his body?

"I told you! Please don't say anything!" she heard kiri whisper and turned her gaze from the man to her, her eyes softening seeing the look she held and nodded.
And once most of these men walked out she felt she could breathe a little better.

But she felt something wrong in her heart.

Something missing.

But immediately the same man came back in and spoke"If  the ships going down with your girls and another girl in it. Your boy didn't have to die".

Whether it was Neteyam or Lo'ak T'sanya couldn't breathe at all.

----------------------

.Perhaps one could say goodbye, but his heart is intended to stay?... . - unknown.

.When death takes my hand I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime. - unknown.