Fifteen

They swam fast as soon as they spotted Payakan making his way towards the Demon ship.
Swimming around it until Payakan jumped out of the water, landing over the ship, crushing half of the people on that side of the ship. And that's when the warriors began riding their creatures, ready to attack.

'We have to get on the ship'.

'How?'
His eyes widened looking behind T'sanya.
'Move' he signed hastily, grebbing her by her arm swimming the opposite direction at the sight of the ship being lifted in to air, and once it snapped pieces of glass were sent down the water, causing cuts on Tanya's body.

'You' re hurt'

'I'm okay'

'T'sanya-'

'It's not important. Come on, Tuk, Lo'ak and my sister are up there' they swam toward the ship, her cuts were burning, blood freeing itself from her body dissolving in the water.
It was the first time she felt fatigued when swimming, she could swim for hours and hours, but know she felt helpless.

Neteyam called his Ilu, grabbed T'sanya from her arm placing her behind him, his hand on hers as they immediately swam up and into the air, landing on the ship.
She manged to land on her feet after Neteyam hearing Tuk "Neteyam! T'sanya!"
T'sanya made her way toward Tsireya "Are you all right?" she said, grabbing her dagger and began to cut the restrainers around her sister's wrists.
"Yes, Yes. I'm happy to see you" her sister hugged her as soon as she was free, and it was the kind of hug that could comfort you for the rest of your life.
"I'm so sorry for everything, Tsireya. Your my sister and I love you so, so much" she said hurrily "I love you too, T'sanya".

"Get Tuk out of here" Neteyam instructed, the Tsireya nodded and gave her sister a soft squeeze on her shoulder before taking Tuk with her.
She turned around only to see Lo'ak and a gun.
"Where do you think you're going? We have to go now, before anything happens it isn't sa-"
"They've got spider, we've gotta get him" she did not who was spider and didn't care, not because she was selfish, but because she was smart enough to know what to do in that moment, and the right thing to do in that moment was to get the hell out of there. Right now.
"Come on, we can't leave him" the young boy pleaded, trying his best to convince his older brother and his friend, fully knowing she is a stranger to that guy, and that guy is a stranger to her.

Neteyam looked at him brother, Lo'ak managed to convince him, he glanced at T'sanya before speaking "T'sanya get out of here, we'll come back as soon as we get Spider-" and was about to walk away until he heard her voice "I'm not leaving you two-"

"T'sanya. Please." he did not wait for her to answer "Go, ruxte, T'sanya, ruxte".
And she knew she would come back for him, they ran into the ship as she ran the opposite way, into the water.
Both of them running, one into danger and one into a freeing road, that could only lead to an unexpected danger.

And by the water she was welcomed.

---------------------

Before.

"Let's get out of here".

After T'sanya heard words she loathed from her father, she couldn't help but let a tear fall, Neteyam came and comforted her.
After that she heard his words "Let's get out of here".
And they did, they were walking calmly like they had a whole lifetime infrotm of them. And in their mind they did. In reality's mind, they couldn't know.
Neteyam loved this girl, and couldn't wait to show her, although his eyes spoke it didn't seem enough.

His love was higher than words so he had decided to fall silent.

He hated seeing her like that, hated knowing what she felt. He did hear her parents saying the words he as well loathed. And that they had in common.
But seeing her like that, it ruined him. And the thought that he made her smile recovered the ruin inside of him. The first day he saw the light of her eyes, he thought she was beautiful, externally.
He saw her long hair, her big blue eyes, the way she moved, the way she spoke.
But then,not only he loved her externally, he got to explore her soul, and grew to love the beauty of her soul that he saw through her eyes and smile, words and laughs.

For her, it was the same thing. He knew she felt what he felt. And it wasn't because he had this big ego, she tried to hide and succeeded, but her eyes didn't. Her eyes spoke to him, like soft words against his ears, soft, delicate words.

And that day, she spoke.
They layed on the thin sand, her head on his shoulder, his arms around her and it felt heavenly to them. If felt good having someone hold you like that, hold you like you're the most valuable thing to them, like if they lose you they'll lose themselves.

And there they layed enjoying the mere moment they had before they were about to be called for reunion. Before the news about the Sky People.
Before every distressing event that was going to happen after that.

"I could stay here with you forever"

"It is not possible, I'm afraid."

"Why?"

"I wish I knew the answer to that, Neteyam. I wish".

And they were interrupted by a loud call.
Moments before dreadful events.