35 Somnath and Tupur patchup, Anirudh is arrested

Start from the beginning

He asked her to come aside and looking around. She too looked all sides and came to him to wall side and asked furiously that why did you throw stone at me. Badmaash ladka

Bhatuk kept his hands around his waist and asked.: hey kya boli. I am badmash ladka? Do You know who am I? I am chote Zamindar Bhatuk Roy Chowdhary. You both are only crazy sisters to my boudi. You don't have her good manners at all

Tapur got angry and said pointing her finger to him: hey you and your second brother only don't have good manners. Infact your elder brother also don't have any manners.

Your elder brother took away our Bondita didi and your another brother is making my Tupur didi cry. You All Roy Chowdhary boys are bad boys. (Badmaash ladke hai sabke sab)

Bhatuk got angry and said : Hey you how dare you are to accuse about our brothers? We are Zamindars. We never do injustice to anyone.

My Anirudh dada always takes care of boudi very well like a queen. Do you know Bondita boudi is a queen of our Haveli. Everyone loves her. For her only Anirudh dada left us and went to bring boudi back

Regarding your Tupur didi she only made my som dada to cry. She only had fought with my brother, not him. He is weeping silently you know.

Tapur melted for this and asked with concern : Crying!? Is he crying?

Bhatuk said with his sad face: haa he is crying. I saw yesterday that your didi only told some harsh words to my som dada and he is crying

Tapur looked worried and gulped nervously.

Bhatuk continued his ranting: What do you think of our brothers? That we are arrogant. Ask your Bondita didi..no no not your didi but our boudi only our boudi (he said in a claiming tone)

But Tapur mind is stucked up with Somnath crying and said sadly : even my didi is also crying there in our house. She is also not happy at all

Bhatuk looked worried and Tapur asked : Now what can we do? Both are crying.

Bhatuk is a teenager and had different kinds of friends and had awareness about these love matters. He got an idea and asked Tapur to come near to him he will tell an idea.

She was trained and brought up by Thakuma who always commands her and Tupur to stay in limits not even raise their eyes and speak with boys and never go near them. So she felt offended when this Bhatuk is calling her near to him. She got furious and said: Don't you know I am a girl. It is a sin for me to share secrets with boys.

Bhatuk laughed at her and said : I really wonder how can you be my boudi sister
You don't have her qualities at all and laughed as mocking her.

Tapur again felt offended and asked : what do you mean?

Bhatuk: If boudi is there she would have argued that why can't boys and girls be friends? Infact I am boudi best friend in haveli. We both play make fun of eachother alot and share sweets also. She believes me as her true friend , partner in mischiefs and look at you. Being her sister you always worry and had old thinking than boudi.

I called you to tell an idea in your ear so that my som dada and your Tupur didi will patch up and become friends. They both will stop crying

She asked: shotti (pinching her throat)

Bhatuk: finally one habit you have of my boudi. Haa shotti

Tapur came near to him on wall and Bhatuk shared an idea. She felt amazed and said yes she will help him.

He asked her to bring her sister to the spot in one hour. She agreed

Bhatuk ran into Somnath room who is wandering in tension with the court notice he received few minutes before that his dada and boudi marriage got annulled and thinking that how had this happened and what will happen.