third plate of pasta

The third plate of pasta was made when Rosie came home exhausted. 

The blonde who was next to Jisoo, plumped her body onto the sofa pouting. Jisoo put down her phone and glanced at Rosie smiling, which led to Rosie turning around to meet Jisoo's face. Sighing, she slowly leant her head onto Jisoo's chest. Jisoo was shorter than her, but her heartbeat had always seemed to be able to make Rosie relax.

Jisoo chuckled, then hugged Rosie tighter. She knew the girl had a pretty bad day today, since she had heard from Jennie how the blonde had been wanting to cry (but couldn't) earlier. Jisoo was glad that she didn't cry though, as she didn't want Rosie to be comforted by somebody else.

It was supposed to be her comforting Rosie. Just her. Just her, no one else.

"Hey...what happened, chaeng?" Jisoo asked gently, rubbing the girl's back as Rosie snuggled into her arms further. 

Rosie took deep heavy breaths to stop herself from starting to bawl. Today was one of the worst days she ever had, everything were basically done and happened against her wishes and hopes. Talk about her having the worst luck ever, breaking her phone and losing her keys within minutes. And also accompanied by the stress of her writing another song for blackpink - don't get her wrong, she adored her members as well as writing songs, she's just stressed.

Worse yet, according to their managers who treated them way worse than their kind boss does, commanded Rosie to do everything herself, and so she couldn't even ask for Jennie, Lisa or Jisoo's help. Teddy, the other producers and obviously Jennie and Lisa could only watch helplessly and broken-heartedly as they witnessed Rosie wanting to break down.

But Rosie just couldn't, not when Jisoo wasn't there. The raven didn't know that even with Jennie and Lisa's protests, Rosie was still mistreated, was treated like shit by their managers. She didn't know, because no one told her. Jennie and Lisa didn't want to worry Jisoo, didn't want to tell her since Rosie told them not to. As for Rosie, she knew the raven would be mad, and a mad Jisoo...is horrifying.

It was normally the other way around, Rosie would be the one to comfort her big baby when Jisoo had a bad day, but it was just too much now. According to Irene, one of her best friends-slash-therapist, the blonde was getting depressed because of the overwhelming things that was happening with her life.

However, with Jisoo there, with Jisoo's hand gently caressing her hair, with the raven whispering  muffled "it's going to be okay"s into Rosie's ears, with Jisoo hugging her tighter, Rosie just found herself opening up.

She told Jisoo, she told Jisoo everything that had happened in the past weeks, she told her how difficult it was, how bad she felt for dragging the group down, how much she suffered alone, how the managers wouldn't let her talk to Jisoo about this, how she just couldn't pretend it was fine, how she couldn't stay strong anymore.

The blonde sobbed through everything, she let Jisoo know how much it affected her when she saw the hate comments, she told Jisoo how it was suffocating and she didn't want to live anymore. She just wanted to fucking get away, she didn't want to face everything anymore.

Jisoo just listened as she hugged Rosie, feeling her heart break as she let Rosie's words go into her mind, and heart. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked, her voice soft as she stroked Rosie's hair tenderly. 

The sobbing blonde just buried her head deeper into a Jisoo's chest, not caring about how she was making a mess on her shirt. "I...I didn't want to...didn't want to bother you...I don't want you to know...it's supposed to be your holiday..." 

"Oh baby...you're supposed to tell me, okay? We're going to face this together, hmm? I don't care about my holiday, chaeng..." 

Rosie swore she heard Jisoo call her 'baby'. 

"I...wh-what do you care about, then?" Rosie sniffled, looking up at Jisoo with those innocent puppy eyes that the raven adored. 'How could anyone even have the heart to do this to her?'  Jisoo gritted her teeth.

"I care about you." 

Rosie had never felt herself blush that much.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"You cooked pasta for me?"

Rosie looked at Jisoo with teary eyes, moved because she thought Jisoo still hated cooking. Well, yes, Jisoo still did, she despised cooking, but she loved cooking for Rosie. 

For Rosie.

That's the keyword. She hated cooking for anyone else, she hated cooking even for herself. But when it's for Rosie, it didn't matter how much she cooked, or how complicated the dish was, (even though technically she had only ever cooked pasta for Rosie). It doesn't matter, though, she would have plenty of chances to cook different food for her.

She had carried Rosie to bed - or at least tried to, the blonde is, after all, humongous compared to her size. Well actually, she was the one who tried to pick Rosie up, but obviously couldn't, so she showed Rosie a huge pout as the taller girl started giggling.

Rosie picked Jisoo up with one arm just to tease her, earning another pout and a scowl. So Rosie put Jisoo back down, and went into Jisoo's room giggling.

Jisoo just shook her head smiling, then headed to the kitchen to make Rosie some of her favourite pasta.

The raven, who was holding the plate of pasta in her hands, nodded as she climbed into bed with Rosie's eyes never leaving her form. Jisoo smiled as she kissed Rosie's cheek softly. "Of course, it's your favourite, right?" 

Rosie nodded, smiling widely. "It's my all-time-favourite pasta! Oh, I love you so much." The blonde said, not realising how Jisoo turned beet red after she accidentally slipped the words 'I love you'.

Shaking her head to clear the red on her face, Jisoo eased herself back into a grin as she gave Rosie a fork. "Eat now." Jisoo said, nudging her head at the plate of pasta.

The blonde grinned, then slowly put the fork into the pasta, which was covered in cheese, tomatoes, and all kinds of blah blah blah that Rosie couldn't name. After all, Jisoo cooks, she eats.

"Is it good?" Jisoo asked, smiling softly at the girl munching the pasta.

"It's amazing, sooyaa." 

Rosie Park was a few steps closer.

To falling in love with Jisoo Kim.

And for Jisoo Kim? 

Man, that woman was basically whipped.

-

To be continued <3