second plate of pasta

'WHAT?!' Lisa shouted out loud after Jisoo told them what happened. They were close to tears, and Lisa was furious but sad at the same time. She couldn't believe what Jisoo just told her, but neither did Jisoo herself. Just before Sana and the others could stop her, Lisa stomped to Rosie's room.

Jisoo's lips quivered, her heart broke for the second time as she just retold everything. She was struggling to hold back her tears as her friends were there, and it pierced her heart knowing that she nearly failed to protect her chipmunk. 'Jisoonie, are you okay??' Jennie placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, and Jisoo gave her a slight nod. She didn't trust herself to speak just yet.

Just then, a scream echoed and a startled Jisoo shared a look with everyone, before dashing to Rosie's room.

There, Rosie was hunched up in a corner, sobbing as Lisa looked at her worriedly. 'What happened??' Sana asked Lisa, and Lisa shook her head.

'I don't know. I just came in and she screamed, scaring the fuck outta me!!' Lisa wringed her hands, and Sana nodded.

"Rosie. Chaeyoung. What the hell happened??"

"What's wrong??"

"Is everything okay?"

Without a single word spoken, Jisoo slowly walked towards Rosie. Tears pooled in her eyes seeing her cry, but it didn't matter now. All that mattered was Rosie, and Rosie alone. 'Chaengie.' Jisoo whispered softly. It was only a word, but the effect was huge. Everyone looked at them, silent as they watched what Jisoo would do next.

The familiar voice was enough for Rosie to look up, her teary eyes staring into Jisoo's brown orbs. Then the whole world around them stopped.

Again without a word, Jisoo wrapped Rosie up in a gentle hug, holding her as she rocked slowly. She placed a kiss on Rosie's cheek, making Rosie turn pink. 'What happened?' Jisoo whispered, her eyes not leaving from Rosie. And then Rosie broke down.

If Jisoo was surprised, she didn't show it. She just kept mumbling comforting words in her ear and then hummed a sweet melody. 'Shhh...hey...it's okay...I'm here now...' Jisoo whispered in her ear, calming her down. 'Can you tell me what happened?' She asked gently, not forcing Rosie to open up.

Rosie took a deep breath. 'I-I had a n-nightmare. Yeah, I know it's really childish of me to c-cry because of a nightmare, butItWasReallyScaryAndYouDiedInItSoIWasReallyScaredBecauseICan'tAndDon'tWantToEverLoseYou.' Rosie said in one breath, but Jisoo managed to catch what she said. She was moved that Rosie cried because of that reason, and at the same time she didn't have the urge to tease her, like she normally does when anyone was scared because of their dreams every time. Jisoo caressed Rosie's hair and smiled softly.

'I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere, Chaengie. Don't be scared chaengramji...I'm not going to leave you...and even if I do, I'll always be here. With you.' Jisoo gently placed Rosie's hand on her heart, showing her that she will never really leave Her.

Rosie smacked her hand. 'Yah, Kim Jisoo, don't say things like that! You will definitely not die, not if I'm still alive, you understand?!'

Jisoo might've been seen as hard and cold, but Rosie's her soft spot.

And so she nodded immediately.

'Was that pasta tasty??' Jennie changed the subject, using her puppy eyes on Rosie. They were all so jealous by how Rosie got to eat Jisoo's cooking.

That effectively got a chuckle from both Rosie and Jisoo. 'I loved it. It was the best. That was the best pasta I've ever ate, in my entire life.' Rosie said softly, smiling shyly as she avoided Jisoo's gaze.