first plate of pasta

'Hey guys, let's welcome BLACKPINK and today they're going to be reading some of your comments!! Here's the four phones. Enjoy!!' It's Blackpink's comeback live, and the girls just received four phones for them to read through the comments to see what Blinks think of them. What they didn't expect was thousands of hate comments, most of them directed at their one and only, Rosie. They didn't see them yet, but they would.

Rosie and the girls were happily scrolling through the comments, excited for what the blinks would say about them. The four girls had been super excited for this live, as it's been long since they had interacted with their blinks. They had been working hard for the comeback, especially Jennie, who stays back late to recheck the sounds, and Rosie, who had spent a lot of her time in the studio, recording the best for her blinks. Rosie's happy smile slowly faded as she read, trying her best to stop her tears that were currently fighting to fall down.

Rosé is too skinny.

Oh my gosh, Chaeyoung has such bad vocals!

Why is the middle girl always stealing the spotlight??

Lisa deserves more.

She put her phone down and tried her hardest to blink back the tears. Thousands of comments. Thousands of comments saying how bad she was. Everything blurred, she didn't even notice her girls' worried glances.

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa had happy smiles on their faces when they brought out their phones, but they all faded at once as they read the hate comments directing to Rosie. Jisoo was trying really hard to force her smile back on, Jennie was trying her hardest not to break down in tears as she looked at Rosie, who wasn't reading the comments anymore. Lisa was furious, but she tried to hide it.  The three shared a look, and it was clear that Rosie was currently heartbroken. She worked so hard, yet the blinks were hating on her the most. 'I love you, our Chaengie.' Jisoo read from a non-existent comment, (she just said it from herself, and everyone got her point except for Rosie). But the weak smile that replaced the fake one on Rosie's face immediately told her that it was all worth it.

Jennie and Lisa caught on immediately after Jisoo shot them a look. 'Rosie Rosie, you are amazing and beautiful and talented.' Jennie said, trying to smile for the girl, who looked down sadly. she knows that the members were just trying to cheer her up, and she appreciates it.

'I know these are fake comments, guys, you can continue reading the real ones.' Rosie's voice had an obvious doze of sadness, which immediately broke all their hearts. Jisoo couldn't take it anymore. She stood up, ignoring their manager's protest, and tried to stop a tear from sliding down as she walked to Rosie. She held open her arms wordlessly, surprising everyone. Jisoo wasn't normally the one who shows affection or care so straightforwardly. That was usually Rosie. But Jisoo knew how heartbroken Rosie must be feeling right now, and the truth was, she didn't care about anything or anyone right now, Rosie was now the main character in both her mind and heart.

Rosie fell into Jisoo's arms almost immediately. Yes, this was a live, but no one seemed to care (except their managers, of course). She buried her head in the crook of Jisoo's neck as Jisoo caressed her back gently and her face was white.

The live ended with everyone especially Jisoo not caring about the comments anymore, instead they sat close with Rosie, with Jisoo holding her protectively, Jennie often caressing Rosie's head and a Lisa holding her hands. On their ride home, Rosie was unusually silent, and everyone noticed gradually that what she needs is quietness right now, so their ride home was silent.

.

.

.

'What happened, Jen??' Jihyo asked immediately after watching a white-faced Rosie stumbled into her room alone, saying how she has no appetite and that she's sorry. Jisoo wanted to grab her, wanted to tell her that they all loved her, wanted to tell her that it's okay, and no one cares about the comments.