I will never express my fatherly rights over Shona

Ragini - complete your sentence Laksh. that's why you kept Sanskar away from Shona, That's what you want to say isn't it? I had realized this long ago, you are not angry with Sanskar only because he had broken his relationship with Swara. There was always a fear in your heart that knowing the truth tomorrow, Sanskar should not try to keep Shona with him, That's why you never let Sanskar hold Shona in his arms never let him come near Shona, and because of your insecurity, you became more and more possessive for Shona day by day. Is that all? That's why you never tried to fix your relationship with Sanskar? So that he can neither be close to you again nor can he come near Shona? Tell me Laksh.

Laksh - yes yes yesss you are correct That's why I told Sanskar to stay away from my daughter forever and also kept my daughter away from him too. It's my mistake was as the truth of the Shona came in front of everyone Instead of keeping Sanskar away from Shona, I should have focused on the process of legally adopting her first So today this situation does not have come. when I held Shona in my arms for the first time, from that time only she became the most important person in my life. I had accepted her as my daughter at that time, I not only accepted her she became my daughter from that time she's my daughter. Ragini, you tell me, don't I have the right to do all this to keep my daughter with me?. (He says this last line being emotional)

Ragini - Laksh, loving your daughter more than anything, there is nothing wrong in being possessive for her, but excessive possessiveness is also not good. I am the best example of this, I made my love for you an obsession, I tried to kill my own sister because of this obsession, I even had separated my parents. (She recalled her past where acted like a most selfish heartless woman)

Laksh look towards her face when Ragini further continue.

Ragini - Laksh, Shona is our daughter, she's Swara Laksh Maheshwari, If we have to fight with God for her, then both of us will do that also. But why to worry so much about what hasn't happened yet, and at terrace did Sanskar say even once that he wanted custody of Shona? No na.

Laksh nodded his head in no but say's "He didn't say but, but he didn't even mind chachi's talk. But I know the same thing is going on in his heart. He wants to snatch our daughter from us, and I will not let that happen, I will turn world up and down to keep my daughter with me".

Ragini - Laksh, Please try to understand nothing like this will happen, I will myself talk to Sanskar.

"There is no need to talk to me Ragini" they both heared Sanskar voice who's standing at the door, and they both understand that he already listen their all talks.

Sanskar - yes laksh and ragini no need to talk to me, because I am not going to file a court case for Shona's custody. My Swara had given our daughter to both of you in her last moments and her last wish was that both of you should take care of Shona, She should be known by the name of the daughter of both of you in this world, and same will happen. Laksh tumhe fikar karne ke koi jarurat Laksh, you don't need to worry, mom in anger told about the custody case. I apologize on behalf of mom, please don't leave this house, Because of Shona, this house is again brighten with happiness, as soon as she leaves, this house will again become deserted by drowning in sorrow and I assure you no one should snatch Shona from both of you. Not even his own biological father.

Saying all this things with sad smile Sanskar was about to leave the room when Laksh stopped him.

Laksh - one minute Sanskar , How can I believe that you are telling the truth?

Sanskar (with a sad smile) - Then tell me what should I do so that you will trust my words?

Laksh - ok then, promise me, you will never try to get close to Shona, will never show your right on her, neither you will never let her know that you are her biological father. If you want me to believe in your words, then I want this promise from you. Because you are an expert in keeping promises like you had fulfilled your promise of punishment with Swara.

Ragini - Laksh please (she try to stop him saying anything further)

Sanskar heart pierce listening Laksh last sentence about his punishment promise to Swara. His eyes filled with water he somehow control his tears and say's.

Sanskar (again with a sad smile) - I promise you I will never try to get close to Shona again, Neither will I ever express my fatherly rights on her nor will I ever let her know that in reality she is my daughter.

Laksh - Good, even if you don't promise, I will never let you come close to Shona and nor let you claim your rights on her. And I am saying this for the last time keeping in mind that Shona is my daughter , you are nothing to her, in her life, nothing.

PRECAP - get ready to meet princess of Maheshwari mansion 7 year old Shona.

!! That's all for today!!

This story is going to end very soon.