Who Are Shona's Real Parents'?

Sujata - It is clear Sanskar that Ragini is taking revenge form us for her sister Swara. You had throw that girl from your life and this girl has taken revenge from the entire family by doing her surgery so that the lineage of Maheshwari Family does not proceed further. We all know what has not been done by this Ragini in Past to take revenge with this family. and today by trapping the son of this house in her hoax she has ended the lineage of this family.

Laksh - Chachi, Ragini has not provoked me it was the decision of both of us. so don't only blame her.

Sanskar - Mom I agree both have committed a big mistake but it is not right to put all the blame on Ragini. Whatever she may have been done in past but she has changed now. I think the matter is different which only both of them can tell.

Sujata - You guys don't believe me? I am telling the truth, this Ragini has done this to avenge her sister from Maheshwari family. Or it could also be that it is the conspiracy of these two sisters, this girl knows where Swara is and both the sisters have made this plan together. Am I telling the truth Ragini?

Sanskar - mommmm... ( he shouted angrily)

Sujata - what mom? ha what mom? This is the truth only.

Hearing Sujata's allegation on Swara, Ragini comes to her defence.

Ragini - say me whatever you want to say, but don't bring my sister in the middle. Plzz Chachi ji, I request you. (she say with a little bit of anger in her voice)

Sujata - Well then, I will not bring your sister name in the middle, but you tell me why did you get your sterilization surgery done? (she ask in a stern voice)

Ragini - because we both did not want another child. (she says truthfully)

Sujata - another child? you two haven't had your first child yet and you both didn't want another child? Wow what reason you gave. Did you listen Jiji, Bhai sa and Ram ji ? Did you guys listen what she said. They don't want another child like they already have 1 dozens kids. (She says last line in a mocking tone)

DurgaPrasad - Laksh, Ragini, what do you both want to say? Say clearly, you don't want another child, what do you mean by that?

Laksh - Papa, we already have a daughter Shona, so we both decided not to have another child.

Sujata - So for your adopted daughter both of you have closed all the ways to have your own child in this world.

Laksh - chachi, Shona is our daughter, when we took her in our arms for the first time, she became our daughter.and yes we have a daughter of our own so we thought we would not have another child. (he says gritting his teeth clearly showing his anger that he don't like Sujata calling Shona adopted)

Sujata (angrily) - No matter how much you say her your own daughter, but the truth is that she is adopted, and you have taken such a big step because of that girl? You both darkened the future of Maheshwari family. now who will carry forward the family name?

Laksh - This is the reason why both of us did do it, because tomorrow if you people got another grandson or granddaughter, then you would have forgot her. after all blood is thicker than water. and Chachi, does not leave a chance to call Shona an outsider, because of which we took this step.

Annapurna - but why did you think we would do this with Shona? We all have already accepted her as our granddaughter from the day she kept her feet in this house.

Laksh - sorry maa I know me and Ragini have hurt you all a lot by taking this step, but believe me as a parent we felt it right to do. And neither I nor Ragini want another child, both of us are happy with our daughter.

Sujata - Jiji, Shona has spoiled the mind of both of them don't know whose daughter has been brought home and 24/7 just keeps on chanting her name. she is the main reason behind all these troubles. (she spatted angrily)

Sanskar - enough mom not a word against my princess. (Anger is clearly visible in his words)

Laksh (angrily) - Chachi you already spatted lot's of venom for my daughter now enough I will not tolerate a word against my doll. Otherwise I will forget that I have any relation with you.

Both Sanskar and Laksh reply angrily to Sujata at a time.

Sujata - wow just wow first, only this Laksh used to talk to me in a high voice, used to shout at me, now my son has also joined him. now both of you will shout at me for an unknown stranger child. (she reply furiously)

Laksh - enough chachi how many times should I tell you that my daughter is not unknown or stranger, she is my daughter, she is Swara Laksh Maheshwari.

Sanskar - plzz mom stop dragging that innocent child. plzz its my request.

Ram also didn't like what Sujata is saying about an innocent child, he too say's.

Ram - shut up Sujata, Shona is yours granddaughter too that forget that. (he too angrily says)

Sujata (furiously) - she's nothing to me and I will drag her because she is the reason behind all this.

DurgaPrasad - Sujata, don't drag that innocent child into the fights of elders.

Annapurna who was already unable to digest Ragini's surgery truth and from above Sujata was blaming an innocent child, which she also did not like at all. and she also finally said.

Annapurna - stop it it Sujata, stop it now.

But today Sujata was so angry that she was not listening to anyone. And started spewing more venom for the some months old kid.

Sujata - no Jiji, not today I will not stop today I am sorry bhai sa today I will not listen to you either. that girl Shona, darkened the future of this house her inauspicious leg destroy Maheshwari family future. don't know from where these two adopted her, don't know whose daughter she is, Who's her parents, what religion and caste do she belong to? Don't know whose bad blood is running in her veins, Or is she someone's illegitimate child. (She spatted furiously)

That's it Sanskar and Laksh lost their calmness along with Ragini.

Sanskar/Laksh - mommmmmm........../ chachiiiii........ (both roared at a time like a lion)

"Enough chachi ji enough " Ragini roared in extreme anger.

Ragini, who was silent since long and was listening to everyone's talk, especially to Sujata, but when Sujata, but when she heard such bitter words from Sujata's mouth for Shona, she lost her cool and shouting loudly she said in anger because of which Sujata also becomes silent.

Ragini (in extreme angry voice) - Want to know Who is Shona? From which family she belongs from? Who are her parents? Whose blood is running in her veins? want to know? so I'll tell you.

Laksh immediately walk near her and says "no Ragini, you won't say anything, did you forget that we promised about it."

Ragini - I clearly remembered about the promise Laksh, but the things getting out of control, and today Chachi ji has crossed all the limits by calling our innocent baby inauspicious, bad blood and illegitimate. Today that truth should come in front of everyone. (then she closed her eyes and says) forgive me I am going to break the promise I gave to you.

Then Ragini slowly open her eyes and look directly towards Sujata and says

Ragini - Shona is the heiress of this family, daughter of this house, your son's blood is running inside her, Shona is the daughter of Sanskar and Swara.

To be continued...................

!!That's all for today !!