Shona Is My Daughter

There was pin drop silent in the maheswari mansion, every family members except Ragini and Laksh are in shocked state it seems like that if it was just a few seconds before that thunder lightning struck them. Sanskar was the first one to react. Sanskar walk towards Ragini and asked her in shuttering voice.

Sanskar - Sho-Shona is my daughter? is she really my daughter? (he asked in shuttering voice)

when Ragini didn't reply anything to him, he again asked but this type in desperate voice.

Sanskar - tell na Ragini, please reply Is Shona my daughter Swara's and mine our daughter? my little Princess is my own blood? speak up Ragini please reply repeat your words again, please please please (he asked desperately)

Seeing Sanskar desperately asking the same question again and again this time Laksh reply to him.

Laksh - yes Shona is Swara's daughter.

When Sanskar get confirmation from Laksh with extreme happiness he says"maa, mom , bade papa, papa did you hear guys, what Laksh said 
my little princess she is my daughter, my daughter. That's why I always felt a connection towards her, as if she was my own. When she came to this house, peace again came back in my life, now I know why I used to feel so relaxed when I see her, Why did I always wants to keep her with me every moment, because she is my daughter my blood" . he smiled in happy tears while saying all this things.

DurgaPrasad - Laksh, Ragini Why did you both hide this thing? and why did you say that you have adopted Shona?

Annapurna - yes Laksh and where is Swara? For whom we were all looking for so many months, where she's? and you both knew about Swara and Shona being her daughter then why hid this thing?

Ram - and Swara was pregnant, why didn't you both tell this to all of us in first place?

Sujata (frustratingly) - enough is enough these two are making some false stories and all of you are believing the words of these two? both of them have lied before also, before also they both have deceived us so what is the big deal for them telling lies again and again. and you two don't dare to call any child my son's daughter.

Laksh - Why do you think this is a lie?

Sujata - because this is a lie only, both of you are making these concocted stories to escape from the sins you both have committed.

Ragini - chachi we both are not making any concocted story, it is true that our Shona is the daughter of my sister Swara and Sanskar, your granddaughter. because of which all of you were so sad that after my surgery who will now give heir this family, So Swara has removed all these troubles of yours long back. Shona is the next generation of this family, heiress of Maheshwari family.

Sujata - oh so now I understand why this lie is being told so that both of you did not get any punishment for your doing and all the properties of Maheshwari will be transferred in the name of the adopted daughter of both of you the house has already transferred in her name that's the thing isn't it? but don't you dare of trying to link that orphan girl's relationship with my son. she is nothing to my son and nor mine.

Sanskar - mom stop calling her orphan, she is not orphan she is my daughter (he too said angrily)

Laksh - chachiiiiii I will not tolerate single word against my daughter. (he too said angrily)

Sujata - Laksh you have forced me to say that if she is your daughter then why are your wife forcibly linking her relationship with my son?
(then she look towards sanskar and says) and you Sanskar are you out of your mind? Both of them said that girl is your daughter and you accepted it easily? What is the proof that Shona is your daughter? Where is Swara who gave birth to this? any mother who gives birth to her child will not give it to anyone else like that only, these people are making all this story just to save themselves and to save that girl. do not know from which dustbin they both have brought that girl from and now linking her relation with us. (she spatted venomously)

Everyone get angry listenning her hateful words for 4 months baby and the most angry persons are Sanskar, Laksh and Ragini. before Laksh and Ragini reply Sujata back. Sanskar roared like an angry lion.

Sanskar - stop it mom stop it just stop it not a word against my little princess, not a word against her. (he roared like a angry lion)

Everyone get amused seeing Sanskar anger, Sujata got little frightened seeing her son behaving like a wounded lion.

Sanskar walk towards sujata and stand infront of her "She is my daughter, she is my daughter only, I don't need any proof for this" he again rorared like a lion.

Sujata some how hiding her frightened look again spoke "how can you say so with certainty? After you brought back Swara to the house, you throw her out of your on the second day, infact you brought her to this house for the purpose of taking her signature on divorce Papers".

Sanskar closed his eyes and think about their passoniate night which they spend in each other embrace, one day before throwing Swara from his life. their first blissful night after 6 months separation and perhaps last night too.

Sanskar gulped down his saliva and says "because after bringing Swara back to the house we spent that night together ".

To be continued...........

!!That's all for today !!