Laksh Possessiveness

Sujata with shocked and unbelievable expression says "What do you mean you don't want custody?  Sanskar don't you want custody of your own daughter?".

Sanskar - yes mom I do not want the custody of my daughter because I am not worth of it. I should have been with Swara when Shona was in her womb, I should have accompanied Swara when she went to the gynecologist for her check up, I should have been near her when she was giving birth to our baby, but at that time I was not there. When Swara was struggling alone to bring our child into this world, I was not there to support her. Laksh and Ragini did support Swara then, both of them were with her during her pregnancy and were giving her emotional and mental support were taking care of her.  What I should have to do it was  done by both of them, then by what right should I express my fatherly right upon Shona?

Sujata - but Sanskar, you didn't know about Swara's pregnancy, was it your fault in this?  (she try to make him understand)

Sanskar - mom, all the fault was mine, if I had not thrown Swara out of the house that day, she would have been alive today, she would have with me today. Swara had also called me to inform about her pregnancy but what did I do? being angry on hi, I did not listen to her. Everyone at home used to think that Laksh is an impulsive person who always takes impulsive decisions, but the biggest impulsive decision was taken by me in my ego and anger and that one wrong decision took away everything from me, both my Swara and my daughter. Now I will not insult Swara last wish by snatching Shona from Laksh and Ragini.

Sujata - but Sanskar

sanskar cut her in the middle and says "No mom, listen to me, Laksh, is not doing any injustice to me. I am getting punished for my sins. Mom, Laksh and Ragini have done a lot of sacrifices for Shona. They both decided not to have their own child so that they he could give all their love only to Shona. Ragini has got female sterilization done. We cannot insult such a great sacrifice of her, This will neither please God nor my Swara. please mom drop the idea of custody case I request you." saying this he too left from the terrace.

Ram - Sujata, get agree what Sanskar is saying he's right.

Sujata started crying and ram immediately hug her.

Inside RagLak Room:

Laksh come to his room and after putting Shona in the cot Laksh kisses her on the forehead and says "no one can take you away from me, no one".

Shona in her babish voice says " aaooo". Like she understand and too agreeing with her Papa's word. Laksh felt extremely happy and again kiss her forehead and give her soft toy to play and caress her forehead and get up from the sitting position and dialled one number and after talking for 2 minutes he hang up the call and then he dialled Mr Pathak number who's actually one of the top most lawyer of Kolkata.

Laksh was talking on the phone with the lawyer when Ragini entered inside the room.

Laksh - yaa Mr Pathak I have told you all the case history and yes after winning the case I want restraining order for my daughter, so that Sanskar, meeting Shona is far away things he cannot even come within 100 meters near to her, Ok.

Saying this he cut the call and look towards Ragini who's standing in the middle of the room with astonished expression.

Laksh - Ragini, I have spoken to the lawyer and told him everything. He has said that if Sanskar files a case for the custody of our Shona, then his chances of winning are slim. And our case is strong, I have also talked for restraining order too. Now you quickly pack the luggage of all three of us, we are leaving this house right now. I have already booked room in the hotel and once we move out of this house, I will also talk to the state agent for a new house and very soon we will get another house as well. Then all three of us will live together in our new house.  Then no one will be able to take our daughter away from us. (Laksh saw that Ragini is still standing in the same position, he again say's) Why are you standing silently? go and pack our bags

Ragini walk some steps towards her with unbelievable expression and keep her hand over his cheeks and say's "What has happened to you Laksh? Why are you behaving like this?  and you have talked to the lawyer as well? and you are also talking about leaving the house?".

Laksh while removing her hand from his cheek say's " So what should I do Ragini?  You didn't see what Chachi was saying, she was saying to us that she will snatch our daughter from us".

Ragini - But Laksh, chachiji must have said that thing in anger, this does not mean that she will really apply in the court for the custody of Shona. (She try to make Laksh understand)

Laksh - No one says such a big thing in anger, Ragini, this thing was going on in Chachi and Sanskar mind from a long time, and today she saw the opportunity and said it infront of us. And you want me to wait for the day when sanskar and Chachi snatch my daughter away from me? the thing that I always feared is happening, that's why I always keep Sanskar away from.... (he stopped in the middle suddenly realising that what he's about to blurts out and look towards Ragini in little nervousness)