Chapter 8

Picture is of Greta's outfit. Picture is provided by vanity fair, and all rights are reserved to them.

EPISODE 9

"George. You locked the door; I need to take a shower." Izzie yells in the hallway. I try to ignore her, but as I look over at the time, I realize that it is almost time for Dylan to pick me up. We haven't really seen each other since he said I love you.
"I'll be out in a minute!" George yelled from the bathroom, as I walked into the hallway.

"Will you hurry up Bambi, I have to leave soon!"

"First off don't call me Bambi, and second I'm close to finishing."

"George, what are you even doing in there?" Izzie asks.

"It-its private."

Izzie and I look at each other both connecting the dots. Whatever George was is definitely private, and we definitely should not be rushing him.

"Oh-Oh, we see you are 'finishing" Izzie says while trying to contain her laughter.

"You know what, I think I'll just get ready at Flora's. You take your time in there Bambi."

"What are you guys yelling about?" Meredith says as she walks into the hallway.

"Oh, George is just having some, um private time." I explained it to my little sister.
"No, I'm not doing that, I don't do that, I mean I have done that but that isn't the point. I have a girlfriend."
"An imaginary girlfriend George," Izzie questions.

"OH, will you both shut up, I'm finished."

The three of us look at each other with looks of amusement on our faces, just as the bathroom door opens to show George standing there in just his sweatpants.

"There is no need to be embarrassed, George."

"It is not uncommon, its healthy even." Izzie says to back me up.

"I have a girlfriend as I have said."

"Well, this has been an amazing start to the day, but I'm going to leave all of you now because I have to go have a serious conversation with someone." I say finally making a break for it, Meredith follows me back to my room, closing the door behind her.

"So, I got a call from the nursing home 10 minutes ago. They didn't say what they were calling about because I hung up on them, but I just wanted to let you know, just in case." she tells me. And all I can think of is Great, first I catch my weird roommate messing with himself, and now I have to deal with my sick mother who hates me, and I still have to talk to my police officer boyfriend and tell him that I am in love with him. What a way to start the day

XXXX

We were supposed to meet at Coffee around the Corner, but Dylan texted me saying that he has a lot of paperwork and was wondering if I could meet him at the station instead. I've only ever been to a police station a couple time, never for anything too serious, once or twice with Derek in college. It looked similar to what you would see on TV but much more serious, especially where Dylan's office was located.

"Hellooooooo" I say in a Swedish accent as I knock on his office door. Dylan sees me and there is a look in his eye that gives me butterflies. A look that I've seen before but couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly.

"Hey, oh thank you so much darling you are an angel." He gives me a quick kiss and leads me towards his desk. Letting me take his seat as he sits on the desk.

"So, how has your morning been? How are you feeling about tomorrow, finally going to be back at the hospital?" He says a little exasperated, at the beginning not at me just at all the work he still has to get done, but as he kept talking his tone got softer and more sensitive.