"A super special guest at that." Gian snickers.

"What was that Gi?"

"Nothing." He hums.

Both of them finish their cuts and take time to admire the varied lines and intricate designs on his face. The tears that leaked from his eyes mixed with the open wounds and blood elevated the pain he was feeling.

After high fiving each other Gian douses the man in lighter fluid and Geno throws the lit matches on him. He tries to squirm and shriek but the restraints bar him from doing either. We watch as his skin becomes charred and the smell of his flesh enters the air. Some of him slipped off his body and landed in his puddle of pee. I guess I'll have to give a triple bonus to the cleaning crew.

Gian signals for the clean up crew and we exit the warehouse and drive to the family home. No use for us to stay here longer than necessary. Everyone has their assignments and knows what happens when they fail to follow orders. Case in point.

Parking the car and opening the doors the first person we see is Vivvy holding candelabra's in her hands. "You guys look and smell horrible." Her face squinches in disgust. "Why would you leave us with Angelo for dinner prep?"

"Zandrino and Zaviano aren't here?" Gian asks, walking further into our home from the entryway.

"No, Zandrino was called into the hospital. Zaviano is," she pauses and makes a thinking face. "I actually have no idea."

"He's at an important meeting. He'll be back soon." I answer for Vivvy. Like I said, they didn't have to know everything. "Is the food almost finished? What can we help do?"

"Besides changing your clothes and making yourself presentable. Nothing really." Vivvy sasses. Her blonde hair flips behind her as she struts away to the kitchen.

What am I going to do with her?

Taking her suggestion I quickly shower and dress myself. Lennox will arrive in a few minutes and I plan on greeting her at the door. I'm sure she'll be flustered or annoyed. Hopefully a combination of the two. Teasing her as I have come to realize is probably one of my new favorite things to do. She honestly makes it too easy to rile her up. When those eyes of hers narrow I know she is willing all of the power in the universe to stay calm.

I fasten my cufflinks just in time to hear the doorbell ring. Rushing to the entryway I open the large front doors.

In all her glory Lennox Klein stands on my porch, I see I won't have to make good on my promise from yesterday. Even if she didn't know what the words I said had meant.

In her hands she holds a ruby red cookie tin. Instead my eyes are much more interested in the outfit she wears. A fitted maroon blazer that accentuates all of her petite curves with a matching skirt. What really does it are the black tights and pointed pumps. She looks like a professional wet dream especially with those lips of hers.

"Benvenuta." I move to the side allowing her space to enter.

Once inside she shoves the cookie tin into my chest. "I hope you choke." She whispers. Caressing my ears and invading my nose with her scent.

The threat does nothing more than sending a rush of adrenaline through me. As if she didn't just threaten me she turns around just as Vivvy comes to greet her. "Thank you guys for having me." Looking at her smile stabs me in the heart.

Genevieve grabs her hand, ushering her into the dining area. Since finding out about this dinner she has been the most excited. No doubt at having some more estrogen in the house. While I did the best I could with my sisters I also know they're missing women role models in their life. It's the one thing I couldn't give them. I didn't fault myself for that but I always wished things could be different. That I could magically will it so that they could have that.