Chapter seventeen

I looked at him and the girl. The girl had perfect blonde hair and blue eyes I could even see from the top of the stairs.

  "What are you even thinking João? I'll sleep on the couch tonight I don't want to hear your bullshit now" I said to him and went to grab all the stuff I would need at night and carried it to the living room.

  I had no idea where he and the girl went but I couldn't care more than that. I turned on the TV just to have a bit of light. I quickly got bored of it and just turned it off. I went to the kitchen but was soon enough met with João. He was taking chips from the counter, I would assume it was for the girl. I didn't want to face him so I went away.

  What a shit night I thought to myself. I was bored out of my mind and my own boyfriend brought another girl home. I had no idea what to do.

  I thought of going on Instagram and find out who that girl was. I went In joãos following and soon enough I was met with her. Her name was Margarida Corceiro. I saw that João had liked a few posts of her. Obviously I felt a bit sad and jealous but what could I do.

  I suddenly got an urge to write a song about this. I knew I was the wrong one and I would regret this but who will know that.

  I went up the stairs and closed the doors to the piano room. as I sat down at the piano I saw the song me and João wrote together. I threw the paper away from me and put up a new one. I started with some melody ideas. I decided I would have this as a rock song to change some stuff up.

  Margarida was an actress. I read that she's slept with many footballers before and I was worried that this would happen with João too. But I trusted João too much to believe it.

She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's and actress whoa
She's better known for the things that
She does on the mattress

  I think this fits her perfectly. Sorry not sorry actually. I called James for help.

  "Hey, I decided to make a rock song. I need you to help me find a band to collab with who can play the backing sound." I told him while writing the lyrics down

  "Wow did João break up with you or something?" he sarcastically said

  "Not really. He brought a girl home" I told him biting my pencil, thinking of more lyrics

  "Oh geez, revenge era is it?" James laughed

  "Jup" I smiled

  "Okay I'll see something with the band. When you're done with the melody and lyrics send them to me so I can send them further" James told me and it sounded like he was writing stuff down

  "Okay" I said and ended the call.

  I figured I didn't really want to write anymore so I went to the guest bathroom. I washed my face and did my night skincare. I changed into my PJs and layed on the couch. Soon I realised it was pretty uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep on it.

  I went to the guest bedroom. Much better I thought in my head. The bed was so much more comfortable than the couch. I went to sleep with my thoughts storming in my mind because of the girl.

Sorry for the short chapter guys 🙏 This was more of a filler and I didn't have the energy to write it. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment to give me more motivation 😔