[Date] Liam X Reader

Yeah I still am doing a sort of mix between first and third person, kinda like the WoF books. Also, Liam and Bryce took airy back to the living world for this cause yes. Liam gets sort of loans from Bryce until he gets a job, and he's living with Bryce & Airy. And Bryce got a apartment instead of a room because he's sharing a house and I have no ideas. Requested by Moon2KMetalhead.

[Y/N's PoV] 

Liam decided it was time for a first date. He had booked a fancy restaurant, that was particularly hard to get into. You were nervous, afraid that you would mess it up. After all, this was your guys's first date.. Liam wore a bow tie, and you wore [Choice if you wore anything]. When you two arrived, then waited for your table, a pen came and took you to the table. The table had a candle in the middle, and a red fabric (shush I forgot what it was called) over it, and ordered your food.

[Liam's PoV] 

He suddenly wondered if he made a mistake for this place. It was so fancy.. maybe they should've just had their date at his or [Y/N]'s house. No, [Y/N] deserves this for putting up with me. He thought to himself, before [Y/N] broke the awkward silence. "So.. how long ago did you book this place?" [Y/N] asked. Liam thought for a moment, and answered with "About 2 months ago, more or less." [Y/N]'s eyes widened ever so slightly. "You really waited that long?" Liam nodded, and said "Sorry, most of the other good places took around 4 or more months."

[Y/N's PoV]

Wow, he really waited that long..? I wonder how many places he had checked before this one. "Really? It's a good thing you settled for this one, then." You answered back, giving a small smile. At that moment, the waiter passed by and gave you your drinks and food. "Thank you," you and Liam said at the same time. The waiter walked off, then you took a bite, and made a face. "It's good, but.. so strong!" You said, it was like some of those really strong perfumes, where it didn't smell that good. Liam took a bite, and made a face as well. "Oof, it really is strong." "See, I told you!" You said.

[Liam's PoV]

He noticed you didn't seem to like the food as much as you said. "Hey, wanna go and pick up some burgers or something?" He asked, and then [Y/N] nodded. Liam paid the bill, which was around $30 dollars. [Y/N] decided to pay half of the bill, and you guys went to Burger Crown (aka Burger King but in the ONE universe). He got a text from Bryce, who was still teaching Airy how to use a phone like this, saying "Ugh, sorry to interrupt your date, but I'm having problems with teaching Airy. It's like teaching a child who shows NO emotion. Care to help?" Liam winced, and turned to [Y/N]. "Sorry, I gotta go help with Airy, bye." Liam said, kind of sadly. As he started to leave, he heard you say "Next time, should we just do a date at one of our places?" He turned, surprised. "You'd really want to still do dates, even after this mess?" He asked. "Of course! Besides, the date wasn't too bad, I mainly just wanted to hang out with you." You responded, and this made Liam's face feel hot, and he knew he was probably blushing. "Well, Cya later!" Liam said quickly, before speed walking away to Bryce's apartment, which was only about a block away. "How was the date?" Bryce asked. "Not too bad." Liam answered.