⌕to combine pain is to create another.

Start from the beginning

From your keen nose, to between your strained brows, that soften towards his lips, your troubled forehead. Not willing to consensually inch lower.

"I want to create a new future that isn't based on the past, or me trying to create something on the past versions of us," Beaming lovingly, fearful towards him being steered away from you, you grasp upon him, planting your words.

"I want to be able to love this version of you again." With Eren enticed by your truthful phrasing, you grow beautifully encouraged by the thunderous heartbeat he exhibits.

"I'm glad we're on the same page, this is a great sign that we'll finally be able to work and get to love each other again," Eren utters, his whims stirring butterflies within your abdomen.

Nervousness overwhelming you, you navigate yourself into sheepishly furrowing your lips.

Every fragment of you is so sombre towards the possibility of your future with him being eradicated. However, you carry a fulfilling element of hope towards your destiny — yearning upon every star that lingers with such beauty.

Upon every star.

"You still have a lot of time to work for me, as this doesn't just automatically mean we become so submerged into each other," Sighing, you conclude the loose strings of Eren's thoughts. Your statement holds more meaning than you render.

Stirring with subtle tiredness, you relish the sensation of Eren's tender fingers —adorning the spillage of your supple thighs.

"I had to put in work, when I first met you, Y/n, so putting in work now is no problem," Eren asserts. A loving nature gleefully plasters itself within a crumbling Eren, sewing a tender nature to envelop him.

"The number of times I had to chase Lono's car to get to you." Eren carries on, his mind relentless with the memories of the two of you.

Pondering effortlessly upon such a beautiful memory, a comfortable Eren so earnestly coddles you as he continues to speak.

"You're going to have to chase a million more cars, since I won't make anything much easier for you," Mellow, you permit your most treasured thought upon Eren.

Relishing the heartiness of his nostalgic hold, every fragment of you falls penetrable towards the sheer sight of the framed photos of both of you.

A past you once attempted to bury.

"I know I will, even if it hurts so much," Eren dearly whispers within the nature of your ears, his being so kept together towards how sincere your presence remains.

"Tell me what you've been up to since you left?" Admirably, you question him.

Stirring so comfortably against Eren's broad chest, your body so cleverly registering the beauty of his heartbeat, savouring it, you lingering within a mellow form of limbo.

"I travelled the world, wrote and drew, did everything I could to stop thinking about how much I miss and love you," Sighing towards Eren's revealing words, every aspect of you could only abide by him within the silence.

"I missed you in one way or another," Muttering your sentence, curling so earnestly within the realisation of your remark, you intake the appreciative hitch within Eren's breathing.