⌕to combine pain is to create another.

Começar do início

Freeing a suppressed chuckle of merriment, you stir against such a hazardous sentiment of his heartbeat, "You have to earn me, 'Ren." The restrain that beads against his coated mind heavily yearns to collapse towards your undertones of neediness.

"Hearing you say 'Ren, intentionally, it just feels so homely," As Eren heartily announces his declaration, you attempt to conceal your twirling stomach.

Eren's treatment elicits a fluttering sensation in the chiming bells of your expanding ribs, inhabiting a heart that formally belongs to him.

"I'll say it as many times as you want, only if it gets you to stay and kiss all of my bad troubles away?" The feverish nature of your curled being falls so breathless with your query, "And if you allow me to kiss away every one of your troubles and to knead your hair in the way you love?" Reverting from revealing components of tears, you bundle further against Eren's surreal melodic beats of gifted life.

His heart.

"That's a lifetime promise that I'll forever keep since you're mine and I'll keep you so safe," Eren sincerely applies his tender lips upon the top of your storm-resembling head with each word, kissing away the waves of tragedy that occupy your conflicted mind.

"This is all I ever...wanted with you, Eren," Completely flustered, you spew your skewed assertion of longing.

Embarrassingly sniffling beneath his complex gaze, you take note of your lips so sheepishly performing a stutter — incapable of expressing yourself without overflowing tears.

"I've got you now, and I'm not going anywhere," Eren murmurs within your ear, his fruitful declaration momentarily aiding you.

Attempting to eradicate your cascading tears, you plaster yourself into shying away towards the direction of the luminous moonlight — only to curl into sensation of his robust finger adorning your cheek.

"And whilst you say that, I'm scared that someone will take your forever promise away from me," Shakily, you conduct your harsh words. Words that cause you to momentarily recoil, unsure if it remains too much.

Pouting against the instinctive nature of him smearing away your stuffy tears, you relish the sensation of him tilting your head — so earnestly glimpsing into your troubled eyes.

"No one will ever have the right to take me away from you whilst you and I plan to continue our love story," Innately, Eren cosily constructs his words of ethereal wisdom.

Being forcefully conducted into glimpsing into his lustre eyes, you smear your glassy eyes upon his own. Adorably, it ages into a cute stage — where he plasters his plush lips upon the bridge of your nose.

"Will you buy me a beautiful home for us?" Stilling, redirecting the corrosive emotions you carry in your asking, "An engagement ring? Travelling? Giving us a baby after we get married?" And, we just live so happily." Growing so timely towards the blissful idea, you strain yourself so beautifully towards his array of nose kisses.

"I can do everything you ask me, and I'll be sure to give you that," With neediness sewn within Eren's tone, he informs you of a gifting pledge.

Splaying such effortless love upon you, Eren so carelessly encourages arrays of kisses to adorn the intimate areas of your features.