⌕swirl until your lips become undone.

Start from the beginning

"Within those years apart, you slept fine on your own," Levi's disappointment is so prominent, "Stay true to yourself, don't settle for something that feels like home."

At his lush words, you still your lips. Still your lips as you ready yourself to spew words of assurance. Assurance that you knew you were unable to stay true to. Assurance that's unwilling to guide you to the truth you desperately sought. A truth many are unable to settle their likeliness upon; conflict and tension rubbed upon any unsettled ties.

"You built a good life, so don't let the past make you feel as if you have to go through that all again," A slight ruggedness lingers in his tone, "Only you know what's best, but don't get blinded." The phone line stills.

"I'm not taking him back so easily," A slight sullenness tints Eren's demeanour, especially as he feels your hold firm against his delicate hand.

"Stay true to yourself," Levi's words elicit assurance, "I'll be in Paris soon, but stay true to yourself." Eren's heart pounds vigorously against your back, all as the line falls to the fate of silence.

"I will," With a subtle coldness subtracting the warmth of the room, you adjust your position — allowing your fatigued head to rest against Eren's broad chest. To rest as your heart pulsated with confusion and guilt.

"I know that I still want you, but are you sure it's best if you're trying to convince yourself?" Eren's tender words cause you to grasp onto him closer, your body trembling firmly. Firmly as you collapsed against his tender touch, toasted with a homely warmth.

"I'm just taking it slow," A slight ounce of hesitation is drawn from you, "I'm too afraid to lose you once more, I can't do that again." Your hold upon him only matures more seriously. Matures as he returns the gesture, his demeanour radiating sullenness.

"Are you sure this can even work out?" Eren is incapable of comprising his sorrow; his emotions exacerbate his vulnerability.

A part of himself diminishes, his happiness, as he presumes a destiny that doesn't retain you.

"If we make it work, we can," You declare, pulling back to entitle your nimble fingers to plague his cheek. Plague his cheek as he momentarily sealed his eyes with recurring solace.

"I don't want history to repeat itself," Eren affirms, his viridian eyes terribly delicate and vulnerable. Delicate and vulnerable as a singular tear slumbers upon the tip of your brittle finger.

"Then, we can't let it, Eren," His heart softens whilst you place your free hand against his heart.

Eren could only beautifully halt at the contact, grasping onto your hand upon his heart. His eyes are sealed shut as he relishes the feeling of your smaller hand, breathing heavily whilst he brings himself to envision a delightful future with you. A future he is unaware if it is set to occur or not. His heart danced in the same way yours danced.

"I want to continue to be yours, as I've always been," Softly, you bring yourself to grasp upon him firmer — only for your eyes to drift to the door. Drift to the door to observe it swiftly open, Andreaus lingered. He's readying himself to enter the room, rather hesitant.

"I always want to be yours again, but with life being so different to how it used to be, and having to go back to England in a few months, do you think we can make it work on your behalf?" A smile sits upon Eren's lips. Sits as you tilt your head up, your eyes twinkling at the serene scenery of him.

"Yeah, I'll do anything," Eren's eyes are coated with an effortless moonlight, "As I said before, this time, I'm ensuring your safety by protecting you through fighting." He places his hand upon the back of your head, bringing you against his chest — lulling you with safeness.