⌕swirl until your lips become undone.

Start from the beginning

"Don't tell me you're thinking about Eren?" Levi's words cause you to be unmoving, glimpsing at a stirring Eren as he is in search of your arms.

In search, Eren frowns — unwilling to settle further without the sensation that smeared him with serenity.

"I'm—"

"—Y/n, come back to bed," Eren groans as he brings himself to sit up, causality lingering within his viridian eyes. His eyes hold a sense of loss, due to you failing to disclose him to the part of you that's answered the phone call.

"Y/n, is that who I think it is?" Disdain erupts from Levi's conflicted tone.

It appears he had captured what it is you are engaging with. Naturally, Levi finds himself so heavily disappointed by the fact that you still effortlessly cling to the entirety of Eren.

"Levi, I know Eren's here," Your fingers branch out with anxiety, "But, I feel like I'm doing this for me," Tears begin to build within your eyes, "Maybe, maybe this is the way I'm supposed to grieve?" Levi sighs at the words you carelessly plant in the atmosphere; you were attempting to conceal the gaping wound within your swaying heart.

"You can't grieve with someone you love," Levi sighs, "You grieve on your own before get to a stage where you feel like you're ready to let them in or not." A tear slips from your eye as Eren brings himself to slip out of the covers, settling himself beside a conflicted you.

"I know that," A softness overwhelms your heart, you're firm with untimely guilt, "I know that, but I still want to give him a chance." Eren also listens to your tender words, bringing his comforting arms around your supple waist — his indecisive head upon your shoulder.

"Only you get to decide what you want to do, Y/n," Eren speaks with softness as you bask within his warmth, "No matter how much input is given, follow your heart and mind, even if it's selfish." His words string you within a fit of confusion; you could only cling to him with ample defeat.

"Eren, you already know what I want," Your heart thuds so painfully, "I don't even want to say it out loud." His head remains settled upon your neck as you sigh at the straightforward advice spewed; you believed this second chance would seal it all.

"I'm not going to let her go again, Levi," Eren's eyes are smeared with sullenness as he could only relish the feeling of you. Relish a feeling he was always so regretful of losing sight of.

"If you truly love her, and if you're both truly meant to be again, you know you would try to keep her forever." Levi could only sigh at listening to Eren's voice for the first time in months; Levi hadn't informed the two of you that he held contact with you both.

"I'm not losing her again," Eren's tone carelessly crumbles, "I can't lose her again." Eren brings himself to further add on, allowing his presence to plague you — he swarms you with such softness.

"She can't lose you, too," A rigidness is detected within Levi's sacred voice, "The two of you are still so in love with each other, stop fucking around." Delicateness dwindles within his tone as he makes sure the both of you are heavily aware of how stupid you both are.

"Eren has to work for me, so there is going to be some fucking around," Eren couldn't help but chuckle at your improper phrasing, allowing his fingers to settle so dearly upon your stomach. So dearly as you relish the disappointment that Levi spews so effortlessly.

"Work for you?" Levi's sighs glisten against your ears, "Yet, he's in your bed?" Levi's query brings a sense of numbness to you. Numbness coats you as you bring your hand against Eren's, unwilling to shift away.

"That, I don't know what to say," A softness prevails, "It's hard not cuddling with someone who feels like home." Eren brings your words to settle so comfortably within his ears, leaving him so gleeful against you.