chapter 13: It's not spring but it's broken

Начните с самого начала

Agent Fowler: besides all that ratchet pinpoint a predacon bone and it turns out to be underneath the stage at a Verosica mayday concert

Blitz: Oh fuck that just makes shit worse!

At the concert

Loona and Caddy were in their human disguises luring victims they were paid to kill away from the public while Circuitjack, Arcee and Smokescreen we're just watching.

Octavia: Where's the taxidermy store?

Circuitjack: What are you doing here?

Octavia: me Jack, Felicity and Raf were trying to prevent Miko from doing anything stupid and also that's a wee taxidermy store or nearby

Felicity: what's with you and taxidermy!?!

Octavia: I like it.

Blitz and the others were waiting for Loona and Caddy to bring their victims on a roof

Loona sees her target humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger towards his chest Then give him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind and to a private ally way and leans towards a wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitz spying on the roof. He gives Loona a thumbs up.

Caddy lures a woman with a flirtatious smile. Leading her into the back of the alleyway, the woman tried to pounce on her but was quickly stabbed by Millie.

A blonde man runs to Loona in an ally way with a hungry lustful look on his face But was caught in a noose by Blitz.

A brown hair man leans in to kiss Caddy but Millie knocks him off the room with a kick. The man falls into a dumpster that Millie slammed shut.

A fat man walks down the sidewalk and a flower pot smashes into his head.

Blitz kills a woman with a knife, Millie kills a white haired woman with a spiked baseball bat, and another woman gets shot in her head.

Caddy lures two people into an alleyway and ever so slightly slits both their throats and rips both of their jawbones off at the same time. The game puts the bodies in blood stained dark trash bags closing them.

In the background Millie jumps on another body while Arcee, Circuitjack and Smokescreen watch meanwhile Octavia, Jack Raf and Miko were at a taxidermy store.

Blitz: That's 19 kills in the bag!

Arcee: Great you have 19 kills now we need is the predacon bone underneath that stage.

Blitz: I know cee but I to see that waily snatch orgasm that many---

Verosica appears in her human disguise. On the stage.

Verosica: alright everyone! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES!?!

The audience cheers in a fanboy rips his shirt off and has Verosica mayday's name written in his chest.

Fan boy: Verosica!!

Verosica: this is your final boarding call. All aboard.

Verosica sings "Vacay to Bonetown". "Fuck you Blitzo" appears on the screens. Blitz growls like rabid animal, literally foaming at the mouth as well as Caddy.

Caddy: that bitch!!!