Dick showed up a moment later and started the tour. 

'Look at Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe's outfits, are they clowns or something,' Lila whispered to Alya, causing Alya to snicker. 

Lizzie rolled her eyes while dragging Marinette and Chloe to the front, to "escape Lila's stupidity" as she said. During the tour, Lila kept on interrupting and lying about something, one way or another, lies just keep on coming.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lila kept on interrupting the tour causing them to have lunch late, but at least they have 20 minutes of lunch, though 1 hour would be better. 

Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe just took their food and saw... JASON?!?!?!

'Hi Jason, what are you doing here?' Marinette asked Jason as Lizzie and Chloe gave her confuse looks. 

'There's food, so I want to eat,' Jason deadpanned. 

'Marinette, explain,' Chloe demanded. 

'Oh yeah. Anyways, Jason, this is Chloe and Lizzie, my best friends, and Chloe and Lizzie, this is Jason, the person that saved me while I was taken advantage of,' Marinette introduced while Lizzie and Chloe gave a nod, knowing just what happened that day. 

When Dick came in, he didn't expect to see Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie sitting with Jason, but expect the unexpected was all he could think about. They started a conversation, not knowing that a certain sausage haired liar was glaring at them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Do you see how the three of them are so friendly with those boys over there?' Lila asked the rest of the Akuma class. 

'Yeah, it's so weird, but what's Marinette's purpose? How does she know them?' Rose asked in her too high pitched voice. 

'She probably wants to make Adrien jealous, I mean, she is mean and rude and a bully, maybe the other two want to help her,' Alya commented, glaring from Marinette to Chloe to Lizzie, 'I can't believe she's so desperate,' Alya added, furious at Mari. 

'Yeah,' Lila said gripping Adrien, sinking her claws in his arm. No one apart from Adrien and Lila knew that Lila was basically holding Adrien at gunpoint. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Adrien, you must treat Lila nicely,' Gabriel commanded Adrien. Adrien didn't think it was literal, boy was he wrong. Treating Lila nicely means to follow her every word like a command. When she says bully Marinette, Adrien needs to bully Marinette. When she says be on her team and fight Marinette or any of her friends during practice, Adrien has no choice, but to follow her command. He tried to reach out to the others for help, but the words never escape his lips as Lila's judging eyes stops him. 

And he hasn't even thought about Lila's... touch. Her fingers wrapping around him, grabbing at parts that were not very... legal, to say the least, but his mouth was kept shut. Even during photoshoots, her arms would reach into his shirt, touching parts that weren't nice, it was messed up. 

He hopes that Damian Wayne, whoever he is, won't have to deal with Lila, but he also hopes that Lila would get off of him. 

'ADRIEN!' Adrien snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Alya calling him. 

'What?' he answered as his senses and the pain of Lila's claws sinking into his skin came back. 

'Adrien, what do you think of Marinette's attempts at trying to get your attention,' Alya asked. 

'Umm,' a nudge in his hip from Lila changed his mind about what he wanted to say, 'I think she's desperate,' the hesitation and regret in his voice was not heard by the class, but it was there and strong to his ears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette has never felt so happy during lunch time. Usually, at the end of lunch, her food would be thrown across the floor and she would be beaten to a pulp in the bathroom where Chloe and Lizzie find her and bring her to the hospital or just try to help her. She's basically best friends with the hospital bed.  

She was very happy and was chatting along with Jason and Dick. 

'What do you think of Gotham?' Dick asked. 

'Well, it's relaxing, not needing to bottle up all our negative emotions,' Marinette replied, getting a nod from Chloe and Lizzie. 

'What do you mean?' Dick asked, not knowing Paris's situation. 

'Have you not heard of Akumas... What about the superheroine Ladybug?' Chloe asked, getting shaking heads from Dick and Jason.

'A few years ago, a senior citizen started sending out Akumas, to evilise people who have a negative emotion. He sends out evil butterflies and they sort-of infect those people, giving them powers to get revenge. Also, the villain's name is Hawkmoth,' Lizzie decided to explain to Dick and Jason. 

'Hawkmoth gives them these powers in exchange for the evilised people to get Ladybug's miraculous and the black cat miraculous,' Marinette continued. 

'Wait, wait, wait, I think I missed something, miraculous? What are those?' Dick asked. 

'They're the superheroes and superheroines source of power, that's all we know, he just wants those 2,' Chloe said, deciding to not reveal too much information. 

'How would you know?' Jason asked.

'Well, I've been Akumatized a lot of times, let's just say I wasn't the best person back then,' Chloe said. 

'But you've changed and now you're better than you-know-who,' Lizzie said, hugging Chloe on her left side while Marinette took her right side. (For those who don't know who you-know-who is, it is Lord Voldemort, jk, it's Lila)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What the fuck is wrong with Paris?' Jason shouted. 

'Jason, language,' Dick scolded and continued, 'Why hasn't anyone heard of this?'

'Well, Paris depends on tourism, so the government has kept it quiet, but it's fine,' Marinette replied.

'How is that fine? There's an evil butterfly man turning humans to superpowered villains because they feel negative emotions,' Jason questions, trying not to swear. 

'It's fine because of the Miraculous cure to set everything right. Plus, imagine if Superman came and got Akumatized, It will be a hard job for Ladybug to fix everything,' Lizzie explained. 

'What the hell is a Miraculous Cure?' Jason asked. 

'Ladybug has the power of creation and one of her powers is the Miraculous Cure. Basically it fixes all the damage from the battle,' Chloe explained. 

Marinette continued, 'Not all, the emotional scars will never fade with the Miraculous cure, it's just there to haunt you, some people die or get hurt, the Miraculous Cure can bring them back if they were killed during battle, but imagine dying and just coming back, it's not mentally healthy.' 

Jason and Dick would need to look into this. 

I know this is short, but I was very busy last 2 weeks, I had my exam then I had to do preparations for Chinese New Year and now I'm in my home town, I literally woke up at 5 a.m. to come back, it's honestly really tiring. But I'm back, I'll try to write as much as I can, but on Sunday it's CNY, so I might not have much time.