15

Third person pov

As Chan was walking closer to Felix the freckled boy moved backwards until his back hit a wall. Chan was now standing in front of him.

"Um Chan m-mind giving me s-some space please" Felix said while looking down.
"What did you and Jisung do?" Chan said with a deep voice.
"Me and Jisung, well we went shopping and ate something while we were there and then came straight home" Felix whilst still looking down.
"That's not what Jisung told me" At that Felix Looked Chan in the eyes and said.
"What did Jisung told you?"
"Just that he tasted you"
"W-what tasted me we never did anything like that"
"Sure" Chan said while backing up.
"Chan we didn't do anything I swear"
"Really Felix you expect me to believe tha-" Chan was cut off by a kiss from Felix (Felix had to stand on his tippy toes for that).

Felix pulled away from the kiss and looked Chan in the eyes.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't me-" Felix was cut off by Chan smashing his lips against Felix's lips and putting his arms around his waist.
"Tell me everything" Chan said after pulling away because of the lack of air.
"T-tell you what?"
"What's going on between you and Jisung and you better answer me truthfully"
"It was Jisung's idea to make you jealous" Felix said looking everywhere but Chan because of embarrassment.
"Make me jealous why?" Questioned Chan.
"T-to see if you l-like me but it was Jisung's idea not mine" Felix said almost screaming the last part.

"Felix you honestly think I like you?" Chan said with a hint of laughter in his voice.
"W-well I-I just thought that-" Felix's voice cracked cuz he's on the verge of crying.
"Felix I don't like you..........I love you.
When Chan said that Felix looked at Chan and just let his tears fall.
"I confessed why are crying" Chan said slightly panicking.
"I l-love you t-too" Felix said while hiccupping.

They both then stared into each other's eyes and then they kissed.
The kiss soon turned into a make out session and Chan's hand found its way to Felix's butt squeezing it making Felix moan into the kiss making Chan smirk. They both then released from the kiss and Chan looked into Felix's eyes asking for consent for what he was about to do. Nodding Felix gave his consent allowing Chan to take his dress off and picking him up bridal style and carried him to the bed gently putting him down. Felix was now completely naked while lying on the bed.

"C-chan you undress too I- I can't be the only one naked" Felix said while blushing and covering himself with his hands.
"Sure princess" Chan said with a deep voice.
"Hey Chan- oh am I interrupting something"
"Hyunjin get the fuck out!"
"Okay Jesus no need to get mad about not being able to stick your dick up Felix's ass" said Hyunjin while closing the door and walking away.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him one day" Chan said while looking at the closed door then back at Felix who was looking away trying to cover himself up.
"Princess why are you covering yourself up?"
"W-well I'm naked a-and your not so I suggest you undress yourself" Felix said while still not looking in Chan's direction.
"Or what ,what will do?" Chan whispered into Felix's ear while putting his hand on Felix's hip. Felix didn't respond and instead just looked away.

Chan gently grabbed Felix's chin using his thumb and index finger making Felix look at him.
"Answer me baby boy"
"............."
"If you won't talk then prepare to get punished" Chan says while taking his clothes off.
"W-wait punished-" Felix was cut off by a pair of lips on his kissing him roughly.

Chan then broke the kiss making Felix whine and looked in the bedside drawer taking out two different bottles lube.
"Which flavor do you want strawberry or watermelon?" Chan asked showing the bottles to Felix.
"St-strawberry please"
"Okay now legs open princess" Felix did as he was told and opened his legs then felt something at his entrance.
"Just tell me when to stop okay" Chan said as Felix nodded and slowly pushing his long fingers in Felix's hole.
"Ahhh!" Felix moaned
"Relax princess" Chan said as he caressed Felix's thigh.

Soon Chan put in another finger and Felix was a moaning mess.
"Mmhn~ C-Chan n-need you~" Felix moaned out.
"Okay this will hurt a little bit"
Felix just nodded.
After Felix nodded Chan pushed his cock inside of Felix and waited for him to adjust to his size.
"Move please" Felix said.
Chan started moving occasionally giving Felix small kisses.

"Channie faster~" Felix moaned out.
"Fuck your so tight baby"
Chan was moving at a really fast pace.
"I-im gonna cum"
"Hold it for awhile princess"
"Okay ahh~"

After awhile they both cummed and was now panting heavily.
"Come on let's get cleaned up" Chan said picking Felix up and taking him to the bathroom to get cleaned up. After they were done Chan changed the bedsheets and put Felix softly on the bed then cuddling with each other.

"Channie" Felix said eyes almost shut.
"Yes baby"
"I'm glad you were my first" Felix said dosing off.
"Me too princess" Chan said while caressing Felix's cheek.

I'm sorry this took so long my sleep schedule is a mess.

Be honest about what you think about the smut I can take it.

By bye 💚🖤💜❤️