10

No one pov

The next morning Felix woke up and felt an arm around his waist. He slowly turned around and saw Chan sleeping peacefully. To Felix he didn't look a scary mafia at the moment rather then a tired baby wolf.

"You done staring" Chan suddenly said slightly scaring Felix. Felix didn't respond and just covered his face with the blanket. "Your so cute Felix" Chan said while wrapping his arms around Felix. When Chan did that Felix felt butterflies in his stomach.

While they were enjoying their moment they heard a voice at the door. "Well....well....well" they both looked up to the voice and saw Jisung standing there. "Jisung what do you want?" Chan asked being annoyed that he disturbed their moment. "Good morning to you too old man" after Jisung said that Chan started chasing. "Stop chasing me-" "No and stop calling me old!" "I didn't even finish my sentence wait let me say it again stop chasing or you'll break something!".

After Jisung said that Chan toked his gun out and pointed it at Jisung but stopped when Felix suddenly yelled at both of them. "Stop it both of you!" Both looked Felix then back at each other muttering the words  'this is your fault' "What was that? Felix said. Both of them said 'nothing' in unison. "Good now Jisung get out" said Felix while eyeing Jisung "Why?" asked Jisung "I want to get dressed" Felix said then Jisung left the room.

Both Chan and Felix made eye contact.

"So I'm picking you up from university again" Chan said trying to break the awkward silence "Yeah okay" said Felix

Time skip cuz I'm having writers block 😛

Felix pov

When we arrived at the University I quickly got out of car cuz I late to class. I then barged in class making the class have their attention on me.

"Felix your late" said Jennie "I know I'm sorry Miss Kim it won't happen again" "Felix just go and take your seat" "Yes". After Jennie told me to go take my seat I immediately held my head down. After a few minutes Jennie suddenly spoke.

"Okay class today we have a new student I hope you all will treat him nicely" "A new student and it's a he why do I care?".

"Okay you can come in" said Jennie to the new new student.
"Hello everyone my name is Lee Hoseok but you can call me Wonho I hope we can be friends"
said Wonho.

"T-that voice no i-it can't be" I looked up and saw my abusive ex from 3 years ago "Wonho". "Okay Wonho you can go sit next to .... Felix, Felix please raise your hand". Felix raised his hand terrified while trying to act normal as possible.

Wonho seated himself next to Felix and was smirking seeing how terrified he is after seeing him. "Hey Felix right? I'm Wonho nice to meet again" Wonho said the last word very quiet but loud enough for Felix to hear it.

The whole day went by like a blur for Felix until it was time to go home. Felix was walking through the hallway when someone called him. "Hey Felix!" Felix turned around to see Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Lisa. "Oh hey guys what's up"
"Well we were wondering if we could come and hang out at your place?" Asked Lisa.
"Uh sorry guys things at home are a little complicated right now" said Felix.
"Oh that's okay maybe another time and hey that Wonho guy is staring at you" said Lisa.
Felix turned around and saw that Wonho was really staring at him.

Felix started getting scared and said goodbye to his friends. "I have to go bye guys" Felix said without waiting for a reply from his friends. Felix was now walking out of the building and saw that Chan was waiting for him.

Felix wanted to run to Chan but was suddenly grabbed by the waist by Wonho. "Hey baby missed me?" He whispered into Felix's ear making him more scared then he already was. "You know what happens when you don't answer me right Felix".

Felix was now tearing up at this point cuz of all the memories of Wonho abusing and verbally abusing suddenly hitting him like a knife. "Wonho p-please let g-g of me" begged Felix "Why do you have a boyfriend now? Who would want to date a slut like you Lee Fe-" Wonho was suddenly cut off by getting a punch to the face. Felix looked and saw that it was Chan but he looked different to Felix.

Oh~ I think know where this is going. I'll try to update again maybe in a few hours sooo yeah

Bye bye 💚🖤💜❤️