5

No one pov

When Chan, Felix and Jisung arrived at the Stray Kids mansion they parked the car and Chan went to pick Felix up bridal style.As they were nearing the main door they immediately heard gun shots.

Jisung immediately got his gun out and kicked the door open to see Blackpink sitting on the couch while the rest were trying to stop Minho from killing Hyunjin.

"Lee Minho!" yelled Jisung mad that his boyfriend was trying to kill his dumb friend. "What do you think you are doing" Minho didn't answer and just looked more like glared at Hyunjin. "Baby you want to know why I'm so fucking pissed off" said Minho.Jisung nodded waiting for his boyfriend to continue. "This motherfucker called Soongie,Doongie and Dori fat! FAT!! Can you believe it!".

Jisung just starred at his boyfriend in disbelief "Lee Minho go to our bedroom now" "But Sungie he-" Minho was cut off by Jisung's piercing gaze "Fine this isn't over Hwang" after Minho said that he felt Jisung grab his hand dragging him upstairs to their bedroom.

"You girls didn't do anything to stop them" asked Chan Blackpink. "No why should we" said Jennie "And besides I don't want Rosé to get hurt because of their stupid fights" said Jisoo.

While Hyunjin was dramatically shaking from the "assault" everyone noticed the blond looking guy Chan was holding in his arms "Chan hyung who is that" asked Seungmin. "Is he injured" asked Rosé concerned for the blond. "No Rosé he isn't injured and Seungmin I don't know his name yet".

When Chan said that everyone was freaking out "Bangchan you do know you just brought a complete stranger to the mansion right" said Jisoo clearly upset about the whole situation."Listen he saw me,Changbin and Jisung killing that bastard who owned us money" Chan said as everyone looked at him and then back at Felix.

"You mean Beakhyun right?" asked Jennie "Yeah" said Chan.Everyone was quite until Seungmin spoked up "Chan hyung give him to me" Chan first looked at Seungmin and thought long and hard "Why?" asked Chan. As Seungmin was walking closer to Chan he noticed a buldge at the front of Chan's pants and stopped. "You know what I think I'm gonna go to bed it's kinda late so good night" at that Seungmin grabbed Changbin and they went to their bedroom.

"Well I think that it's also time for us to go to bed Rosé" said Jisoo to her girlfriend who was still starring at Felix."Okay Jiji let's go to bed" said Rosé without even realizing that she called her girlfriend by her nickname.

"Jiji!" Jennie blurted out laughing making Rosé blush a deep shade of red and making Jisoo glare at her."Okay I'm sorry" said Jennie apologizing.After Jennie had said that both Jisoo and Rosé went to their bedroom.

After they had left there was silence until Chan spoke up."Jennie" "Yeah" asked Jennie."I need you to pose as a teacher at Seoul International University (S.I.U)" Jennie looked at Chan with an confused expression."Why" asked Jennie."There is a rapist named Kim Minhyuk posing as a teacher" said Chan making Jennie nod. "So will you do it?" asked Chan. "Yeah of course I have been bored recently so why not".

"Cool Thanks mate" said Chan in a very Aussie accent "No problem mate so when do I start?" asked Jennie. "Is tomorrow good for you?" "Yeah and what about him you do know that he has to go to the campus tomorrow right" said Jennie making Chan looked at Felix and then feeling the sudden pain of his boner."Yeah I know I'll drop him of tomorrow" said Chan in a hurry to go to his room."Okay good night" said Jennie going upstairs to her room and as she was going to her room she heard moaning coming from Jisung and Minho's room.Considering the moans she's hearing she knows exactly what they are doing and just went to her room.

After Jennie had left Chan he went to his room to take a nice refreshing shower and also because Felix was starting to wake up.When Chan entered his bedroom he laid Felix down gently and also locked the door of his bedroom just in case Felix woke up while he was in the shower and decides to make a run for it.

No one pov

While Chan was in the shower Felix was starting to regain his consciousness.

Felix pov

"Ugh my head where am I?" Felix asked while scanning the room then all the events of today played in his head."Shit no way I was kidnapped by that guy Chan" Felix said while standing on his feet and running to the door and trying to open it.

But unknown to Felix Chan was standing right behind him."Kitten and where do you think your going" Chan said whispering in Felix's ear sending chills down his spine.When Felix slowly let go of the door handle and slowly turning around he was met by his kidnapper's eyes staring at him with lust.

Ohh this is getting interesting I wonder how this will play out.
I am currently writing this at 00:47 am so it's night time and I'm gonna be writing my last exams in a few hours.
So I'm sorry if this turned out bad I will improve

Anygays don't forget to vote and comment it gives me motivation.

Anyway bye bye