14

Time skip ×after school×

Felix pov

As I was still in the classroom cuz I don't like getting pushed so I just waited for a minute or two.

I was walking down the hallway and saw not a lot of students and thought I was gonna have to walk home but then I saw Wonho standing there.

I tried to ignore him but the fucker followed me when I walked pass him. I suddenly then remembered that I don't know the way to Chan's house yeah he brought me to the University but I always space out for no reason at all.

When I arrived outside of the building I spotted a very expensive looking black car and some buff guys I suits. "Did Chan send them?" I thought.

"Hey baby where's your so called boyfriend" I heard Wonho say.
"Wonho please just leave me alone" I said while trying to walk away but like in every story you get pulled back.
"How did you get out of detention?"
"Simple I didn't go to the detention hall and you should know that" whispered Wonho the last part

"Wonho let me go!" I yelled at him.
"Why Felix ,you broke up with me but I didn't remember"
"I don't care let me go now-"
"Let him go" a very familiar voice said and I looked towards it and it's Jisung.
"Who are you?" Asked Wonho
"You don't need to know. Felix Chan send me to come get you cuz apparently he doesn't trust those guys with you" Jisung said while pointing behind him at the guards.

"Hey squirrel man leave Felix and I are talking. Right Felix"
"No let me go! *elbowed Wonho in the stomach*"
"Ah you little bit-"
"I suggest you not say that" Jisung said while pointing a gun at Wonho's head.
"Woah Jisung calm down put the gun away" Felix said finally free from Wonho's clutches.
"What? You gonna kill me?" Said Wonho taunting Jisung.
"I would but the cameras are gonna come back on in about 2 minutes and there won't be enough time to get ride of your body or clean your blood. Besides we're in a public space"
"What the fuck" Wonho said while backing up.
"Come on Felix let's go home" Jisung said while dragging Felix with him to the car.

When they got in the car and was now driving towards the mansion Jisung thought it might be a good idea to ask Felix when his birthday is.

"Felix"
"Yes"
"When is your birthday?"
"My birthday is on the 15th of September"
"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!"
"Jisung what's wrong with you"
"My birthday is on the 14th of September"
"Oh my god really"
"Yes we're birthday twins wait we need to celebrate this discovery"
"Celebrate but why?"
"My birthday well our birthdays are coming up soon so we should celebrate and buy some nice clothes for us".
"Oh okay"
"To the mall!" Jisung said to the driver.

Time skip ×the mall×

No one pov

As soon as Jisung and Felix arrived at the mall Jisung dragged Felix to different types of stores until Jisung stoped in front of one specific store that made Felix wanted to run away.

"Jisung no"
"Jisung yes"
"What- Jisung I'm not going in there"
"Why"
"Its a porn shop Jisung where you go to get things for that"
"Ugh come on I'm sure Chan will love to see in some lingerie" Jisung said smirking at Felix.
"No and besides I don't even know if Chan likes me or not"
"Well then we'll just have to find out"
"What do you mean?"
"Well go in there and pick out the most sexist and most kinkiest lingerie ever and we will be making Chan jealous. Yes I can see it all"

"How and do we have to get my friends involved in this"
"No Lix just leave everything to me okay"
"I'm only agreeing on this to make Chan jealous got it"
"Yes mam" Jisung said while doing a salute.
"*Sigh* let's just go"

After they were done shopping for things they decided to go back to the mansion.

×at the mansion×