9

Felix pov

As we were driving in absolute silence Chan decided to speak.

"So what was that all about?"
"I don't know what you mean."
"The kiss Felix what was that?"
I made eye contact with him.
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes know tell me"
"I kissed you because I told my roommate or should I say ex roommate that your...."
"I'm what?"
"That your my boyfriend"
"Wow but why say that I'm your boyfriend?"
"Okay first of all your picking me up in a expensive car and second I sucked your dick."
"Want to make it official then?"
"Make what official?"
"Become boyfriends"
"Why the fuck am I panicking No absolutely not!"
"I'll make you mine sooner or later"
"Hey hey eyes on the road do want to get us killed"
"No of course not"

Time skip to the mansion

"Hey wait where am I gonna sleep?"
"You can stay in my room"
"What no!"
"Relax I'm not gonna force to suck my dick again, but if you do something that turns me on then your sucking my dick again.
"I'll make sure that doesn't happen"

I say while getting out of the car and getting my backs from the back seats. "Felix?" "What do you want" "Give me the bags I'll carry them" "No I'm good" "Just give me the bags" "T-thanks" "No problem".

We walked through the door of the mansion and saw everyone just sitting on the couch.

"Felix why are you back here?" Asked Jisung.
"He's going to be staying here"
"Chan we talked about this" said Jisoo.
"Relax I won't tell anyone about you all besides I know how to keep a secret" I said
"Really what kind of secrets do you have" asked Changbin.

Flashback

"Wo-Wonho stop" "Why I saw you talking with another fucking guy Felix!" "He was just asking for directions" "You know how I feel about you talking or even looking at other guys right?!" "Yes I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise". He proceeded to hit me until I passed out.

End of flashback

"That's none of your business and besides it wouldn't be a secret anymore if I told you"
"Good point" Changbin said.
"Come on let's go get you settled in"
I followed Chan up to his room where we put all of my clothes in a separate closet.

"Okay everything is done" Chan said completely exhausted then groaned looking at the time "it's almost 7 dinner is probably ready"
"Yeah now get out".
"Why?"
"To take a shower"
"No I'll just stay in my room"
"What no get out!"
"Felix relax I won't do anything to you"
"That's what he said fine but no funny business okay"
"Yes sir" Chan said while doing a salute.

After Felix was done showering he realized that he didn't brought any piece of clothing with him.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I didn't bring my clothes. Should I ask Chan to bring my clothes or maybe I could get them myself".

As Felix was debating whether he should ask Chan to bring him his clothes he decided to check if Chan was still in the room.

"Where is he? Snap out of it Felix just get your clothes and get dressed then everything will be fine"

As Felix was looking through his closet to look for clothes he suddenly felt a presence behind him. He looked behind him and saw Chan.

"C-Chan mind g-giving me some space" Why am I stuttering. "Uh sure hey where did you get that bruise?" Chan asked. It can't be from when I was dating Wonho that was 3 years ago and besides he mostly just hit me in my face.

"Chan do remember the night you kidnapped me and forced me to suck your dick?" "Yeah I remember" "Well that night you pressed really on my tigh and that's how I got that bruise".

"Really oh my gosh I'm so sorry Felix wait here and sit on the bed and I'll go get some healing cream okay".

Felix just looked up at Chan and nodded his head. Feeling something in his heart but he chose to ignore it. Moments later Chan arrived with the healing cream and applied it on Felix's tigh.

"Are you okay now?" Asked Chan.
"Y-yeah I'm okay" "Good so shall we go downstairs for dinner?"
"Thanks but I'm not really that hungry" "What why?" "I'm just not hungry Chan that's all".

"Okay just call me if you need anything okay" "I will thank you". And with that Chan left the Chan and looked at where the bruise was covered in the healing cream. He smiled.

Felix then got dressed in some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie and went to bed. That night Felix was confused about his feelings towards Chan.

Kinda got lazy at the end sorry